Learning and Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Learning and Development Interview Questions

Learning and development interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do you think is a good possible way to use mobile applications alongside the main e-Learning applications?

1 Answer

I suggested that due to mobile being more of a quick and casual way of reading it should be used more like a planner, organiser and revision tool. Never use for quizzes, but ok for super fast pop quizzes. People don't sit with the mobile for long periods of time, they spend at most half an hour on a single app per day.

Typical interview questions like Why attracted me to the role? What skills and experience can I bring to the role? How would I get started in this role? What do I hope to achieve in the first 3 months?

General experience related and competency based questions.

Scenario based questions including presenting solutions to problems

do you think you can do your current bosses job, yes or no?

Can you tell me about a time where you had to deal with a challenging situation.

1 Answer

How would you respond if a key stakeholder told you they weren't going to implement your new training program?

I was asked questions that allowed me demonstrate my style, knowledge, skills and my personality. These were focused on the areas that were a priority for the role as well as questions based on future requirements of the role.

110 of 103 Interview Questions