QA Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

qa engineer Interviews

QA Engineer Interview Questions

QA engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

why you want to work for SaudiAramco?

2 Answers

Why you are leaving from your current employer?

Is my dream job

The panel did not know enough about the subject to conduct the interview

1 Answer

(not exactly word for word) 1st interview qs: Tell me about yourself, name a piece of technology that in my lifetime I think has made a big contribution, what does the company do, what is the role you are applying for, why have you applied for it, what do you think role will involve, then some questions about CV. 2nd interview: Why applying to this company, tell me about yourself, where do you see yourself in 5 years time, what will be the hardest challenge you will have in this role, tell me about a time when you made a mistake and how you overcame it, why the change in industry (if applying for a role where you are coming from a different industry ), do you have any hobbies.

1 Answer

Follow the below steps and you will surely get through.

1 Answer

What is you ambition , do you want to be a project manager

1 Answer

Mostly Agile related questions and how agile works in your project, the discussion seems very casual at this point. I had been asked one of the question like when\who estimate the sprint task.

1 Answer

How would you test a calculator... .

Manual Testing concepts

1 Answer

Question and discussion happened around what is there in my CV. Questions asked around automation difficulties and how would I manage

1 Answer

What QA processes have you changed in your current role?

110 of 231 Interview Questions