Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Trainee Interview Questions

1,829

Trainee interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why did you choose this option

2 Answers

Make sure there is a reason behind all your decisions in the assesment centre as you will probably be asked

I conducted the phone interview and still waiting for the result. I need to know further information about the assessment centre. Could you please send me an email at: mech.engineer10@gmail.com Thanks alot.

What experience do you have with sales?

1 Answer

What do you know about merchandising

1 Answer

why enterprise? what decisions made you go to the university and take course that you took? can you give me an example of a time where you have handled a tricky/angry customer? what do you enjoy most about customer service? can you tell me a step by step process of what you do when dealing with a complaint? can you think of a time where you have improved a process? what is your sales experience/customer service experience? How do you follow up/make sure/tell that a customer is satisfied? what do you dislike most about your job?

1 Answer

What skills can you bring to the role?

1 Answer

They asked 4 of us to plan a store layout at christmas with limited space for all departments.

1 Answer

Where in the periodic table, would you find elements with the largest atoms?

2 Answers

What have you been doing since graduating University and attending this interview?

1 Answer

Explain you reasons for choosing your dissertation and generally describe what it is about.

1 Answer

What does success look like?

110 of 1,829 Interview Questions