- Dublin, Ireland
- 10000+ Employees
- Type: Subsidiary or Business Segment
- Founded in 1969
- Revenue: $2 to $5 billion (USD)
- Department, Clothing & Shoe Stores
What people are saying about Primark
Got a burning question about Primark? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Primark employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
- Anonymous Employee in Hounslow, EnglandAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewIt is a comfortable and friendly time where you feel like a normal one to one communication. It is formal but at the same time you do not feel tension at allInterview
What do you think customer service is about?Answer Question
See All 2,066 interviews
Primark Awards & Accolades
- Own Brand Range/Product of the Year- P.S. Beauty, Retail Week Awards, 2015
- Growth Initiative of the Year- New Markets Expansion, Retail Week Awards, 2015
Popular Careers with Primark Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Primark Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Primark
Employees rate Primark 3.5 out of 5 stars based on 10,354 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 64% of employees would recommend working at Primark to a friend. This is based on 10,354 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
78% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Primark as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.2 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Primark.
47% of employees think that Primark has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.