Primark Interview Questions

Updated 16 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,324 of over 1.3K interviews

Recruiter1%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Primark

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Primark

Interview

Competency based questions. starts with a few ice breakers, tell me a bit about yourself? why do you want to work for primark? who are primarks main competition??

Interview Questions
  • a time you worked as a team? a time here you resolved a problem? a time u dealt with a difficult customer?
    Answer Question

Primark

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark

Interview

It was friendly and the interviewer made me feel very comfortable and welcome. Didn’t feel under pressure. All of the questions were easy to understand and answer, if you prepare correctly. Go in with some knowledge of customer service, even if you’ve never had a job. Easy to be confident.

Interview Questions
  • How did you help someone that speaks a different language? (Something similar)
1 person found this interview helpful

Primark

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark

Interview

Applied online which involved answering several questions and then during the interview process was called into a Hotel hall were tables were laid out with the interviewers. You had to wait your turn to interview by waiting in a board room and then called when it was your time

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Primark

Application

I interviewed at Primark

Interview

Good to know some history of primark before the interview. They asked some scenario questions, make sure to always pick the option that puts the customer needs first as that’s what they are looking for.

Interview Questions
  • What do you hope to gain from this?

Primark

Application

I interviewed at Primark

Interview

L'entretien se deroule en plusieurs etapes un appel telephonique Mail pour la date d'entretien l'entretien les questions tournent autour de notre projet , pourquoi voulons nous intégrer l'entreprise ainsi que les qualités et défauts puis un mail d'acceptation

Interview Questions
  • Projet professionnel Qualité et defaut Pourquoi voulez vous rejoindre l'entreprise

Primark

Application

I interviewed at Primark

Interview

Received a call to arrange an Interview. Casual and Relaxed informal chat about the position, asked generic questions such as, Why Primark? and consumer scenarios- what would you do in Retail based situations difficult customer etc. Seamless experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Primark

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Primark

Interview

Online cv doorgestuurd en nadien een mail ontvangen voor een afspraak in te plannen voor eerste sollicitatiegesprek. Nadien kreeg ik een mail voor een 2de gesprek. Nadien heb ik online een test moeten invullen ivm veiligheid

Interview Questions
  • Wat zou u doen wanneer een klant met een gescheurde kledingstuk terugkomt en deze vraagt zijn geld terug

Anonymous Employee in East Rutherford, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Primark (East Rutherford, NJ) in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview was very simple, the manager asked me questions about my previous work experience, what I would do in certain situations and other simple questions. Within the hour I was called back and offered the position.

Interview Questions
  • What was a time where you faced a difficult situation at work and what did you do to resolve it?

Anonymous Employee in Limerick, Limerick, Limerick

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Limerick, Limerick, Limerick)

Interview

I applied online and completed some assessments. I then was called for interview which was well-run, the interview questions were presented on a sheet of paper and I was told to answer them using the STAR technique.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Primark

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark

Interview

Started as a phone screening interview, then was invited to a virtual interview which was fairly short and laid back. I then got the call that I was successful about a week after my interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,324 Interviews