Primark Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 24 Mar 2019

2.2

Sort:

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roselle, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Roselle, NJ (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

The whole process took about 4 weeks. I had 2 phone interviews and than a face to face. I was shocked because they commented so well the entire time but after the face to face they ghosted me. I left a voicemail and even email my contact asking for feedback and got nothing in return.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Primark (New York, NY (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

First interview over the phone and 2nd interview face time. Both interview was standard questions and deep driving into your background history. Really positive experience. I had three more interviews face to face with VP HR ,VP Operations and two Store Managers. They fly you out to their flag ship store in Boston. The Challenges was the language barrier and understanding from the different cultures of management. Overall, the last interview was rushed summing up two five structure questions and a SWOT Analysis of the store. Trying to complete all that in 60mins in order to make my flight. This was not great planning for all the interviews I had in one day concerning time lines, in order not to feel rushed!

Interview Questions

• - Background history
      - Team Management scenarios
      - They focus a lot of entrepreneurship in ordering standards   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Primark.

Interview

It was very positive! Everyone was nice and friendly. We both asked each other questions! An interview should not be one sided remember you are also interviewing the employer. They went over benefits, hours, and job duties!

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Freehold, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (Freehold, NJ (US)).

Interview

Let me put it this way - I never even made it to the interview. I received an e-mail from Primark prompting me to choose an interview date through e-mail. The link was broken and about a week later, I was contacted by someone from the store. It seems that each store has a P&C Supervisor (kind of like HR) and I was e-mailing with them directly regarding the position. I currently work full-time in a salaried postion and explained that I was very interested in the Visual position, however I wanted to find out the pay range as well as if it was a salaried or hourly position to make sure it was inline with what I was looking for. My resume is VERY overqualified for the position at hand so I wanted to make sure I was not wasting mine or the interviewers time. He never answered. I found it super unprofessional on his part, especially since he was quickly responding to my e-mail's before I inquired about the pay. As an HR Supervisor, you should be open to the fact that candidates have questions about the position before actually coming in for the interview. I would not recommend.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Rockville, MD (US)) in September 2010.

Interview

interview by 3 people. asked lot about background and how do you consider yourself as a fit for the job. Questions ranged from what was the most difficult decision one had to make to simple questions which were designed to make you relaxed. I was also asked about the most meaningful contribution I made.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Primark (New York, NY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied online ans was invited to complete numerical and logical test. I then had a phone and face to face interview in their NY office located roughly above the north east of south west to the east

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark.

Interview

The interview was very straightforward and easy. The hiring manager asked simple questions and made the interviews less nerve-wracking than ordinarily intentioned. I had got a email in a few days that i received the job offer

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you were faced with a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Primark (New York, NY (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

They call me to have a interview and at the same time to bring with me all my documents ( social security card, vida laboral etc) It is a bit weird cause normally you have to pass the interview before start the Hr process.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Staten Island, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Primark (Staten Island, NY (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

They made me wait far too long when I came in for the interview. Person who interviewed me was sweet and asked me easy to understand questions. They make sure of your schedule then.

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Primark (King of Prussia, PA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

I got a call from recruiter for an interview. The person who interviewed me seems very lost and didn't know where to start. I answered all question (basic question) then she asked me how much am I looking to get paid. I told her that I am open to discussed based on the company pay grade. She didn't know what to respond. I thank her for her time and left the place. They need more training and they want to pay way cheaper than McDonald's. Sorry can't do that!!!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.