Primark Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Primark Interview Questions

Updated 18 Jan 2018

2.3

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Freehold, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (Freehold, NJ (US)).

Interview

Let me put it this way - I never even made it to the interview. I received an e-mail from Primark prompting me to choose an interview date through e-mail. The link was broken and about a week later, I was contacted by someone from the store. It seems that each store has a P&C Supervisor (kind of like HR) and I was e-mailing with them directly regarding the position. I currently work full-time in a salaried postion and explained that I was very interested in the Visual position, however I wanted to find out the pay range as well as if it was a salaried or hourly position to make sure it was inline with what I was looking for. My resume is VERY overqualified for the position at hand so I wanted to make sure I was not wasting mine or the interviewers time. He never answered. I found it super unprofessional on his part, especially since he was quickly responding to my e-mail's before I inquired about the pay. As an HR Supervisor, you should be open to the fact that candidates have questions about the position before actually coming in for the interview. I would not recommend.

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primark (New York, NY (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

It was a Phone Interview that took less than 24 hours to set up. The call came in on time. The Recruiter was very nice and professional. It only last 30 minutes.

Retail Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Primark (King of Prussia, PA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

I called and ask if they were hiring and they told me to apply online and call back. They gave me an interview date that same day. The interview is very easy and consist of less than 10 questions and just an update on the information that was provided. The environment was very clean and positive.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Primark?   1 Answer
    • What do you think you could bring to primark?   1 Answer
    • How many days a week would you like to work?   1 Answer
    • What do you think of when you hear customer service?   1 Answer
    • Did you have any conflicts with past employers or in school?   Answer Question
    • Did you have any conflict with you managers in your recent job?   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Primark (New York, NY (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

First interview over the phone and 2nd interview face time. Both interview was standard questions and deep driving into your background history. Really positive experience. I had three more interviews face to face with VP HR ,VP Operations and two Store Managers. They fly you out to their flag ship store in Boston. The Challenges was the language barrier and understanding from the different cultures of management. Overall, the last interview was rushed summing up two five structure questions and a SWOT Analysis of the store. Trying to complete all that in 60mins in order to make my flight. This was not great planning for all the interviews I had in one day concerning time lines, in order not to feel rushed!

Interview Questions

• - Background history
      - Team Management scenarios
      - They focus a lot of entrepreneurship in ordering standards   Answer Question

Retail Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Filled out a very simple application online. Then, I was invited for a phone interview. Finally, I had an in-person interview at the store where I had applied to work.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Primark (Boston, MA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

The woman was somewhat rude and didn't care about what I had to say. She didn't respond with more than one or two words before moving onto the next interview.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

I applied at primark's website after seeing the post from indeed.com. I got a mail asking to select a date and time for interview.I have a phone interview tomorrow. This will be my first interview. I

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark.

Interview

I applied online and they got back to me fairly quickly. I scheduled a phone interview first and asked a few questions about previous jobs and availability. After the phone interview, they moved me to an in-person one. The questions were not too difficult and took less than 15 minutes.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was horrible. I couldn't understand the man who was inteviewing me he was from London & very impatient with me because I asked him to repeat the questions.

Sales Assosiates Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brockton, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (Brockton, MA (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

The person on the phone was really nice and I found it easy to talk to her. She asked simple questions for the most part, and everything went smoothly. I was able to ask a few questions back and she was able to answer them without any hesitation.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.