Primark Interview Questions

Updated Nov 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,481 of over 1,481.0 interviews

Employee Referral1%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Primark (Rome)

Interview

Il processo di selezione è molto lungo consiste in 3/4 colloqui ed infine un assesment. La prima telefonata è stata con delle domande rigurdo le mie esperienze lavorative , perché ho scelto Primark ecc il secondo colloquio un po’ più specifico con domande anche di logica e il terzo era sempre conoscitivo!

Interview Questions
  • Quali sono le tue esperienze lavorative? Come reagiresti davanti a un problema? Sei disposta a spostarti?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingston upon Thames, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (Kingston upon Thames, England)

Interview

I was interviewed in person for about 20 minutes by a manager in the office of the store. It was an easy interview and the interviewer was really nice and friendly. I was only asked 5 questions: one about myself and why I want to work there and four scenario questions. I was also asked about my availability and asked to bring in my right to work documents.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and why you want to work at Primark.
  • Scenario question about how you’d build relationships with your new team members in a department you haven’t worked in before.
  • What would you do if a customer wanted a product but it was out of stock?
  • Scenario question about how you would try to sell as many gift cards as possible to customers.

Primark

Application

I interviewed at Primark

Interview

The interview was with a manager in Primark, who was very friendly. The interview was over quite fast and they asked very basic interview questions, just be yourself and you will be fine

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Primark

Application

I interviewed at Primark

Interview

I had an online video call. The interview was simple and had straightforward questions. There was nothing too hard but unfortunately the job was not suited to me as my availability was limited with college.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Primark

Application

I interviewed at Primark

Interview

Asked questions about my CV experience and availability. It was comfortable and not that intimidating. They asked questions regarding teamwork and why I chose Primark and what I would bring to Primark.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Primark

Application

I interviewed at Primark

Interview

Quick and easy the manager was really nice and friendly. Make sure for interview you know about Primark as a brand and interview lasts around 10-15 mins. Good luck everyone that applies

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Primark

Application

I interviewed at Primark

Interview

Interview process was pretty ok. Scenario based questions and also asked about what you knew about the company and why you wanted to work for them. Scenario based questions are relatively easy to answer, all about common sense really. For example, if I customer wanted something that was out of stock, you would ask a supervisor if they knew if it was coming into stock and if not, recommend something else.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Primark

Application

I interviewed at Primark

Interview

Sat down for 1 on 1 interview and asked a variety of questions and what kind of hours I would like to work. Then was introduced into group setting with other interviewees and posed group questions

Interview Questions
  • What makes a good sales associate?, What would you expect from someone in this role?, What has your experience been like shopping here?

Primark

Application

I interviewed at Primark

Interview

Esta empresa se pone en contacto contigo después de meses para concertar una entrevista mediante videoconferencia. La entrevista no nos tomó mucho tiempo y fue de manera individual. Ver ofertas a través de su portal de empleo!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Primark

Application

I interviewed at Primark

Interview

It was fine. it wasn't too hard. It was fine. it wasn't too hard. It was fine. it wasn't too hard. It was fine. it wasn't too hard. It was fine. it wasn't too hard.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,481 Interviews