Primark Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Primark Interview Questions

Updated 24 Oct 2017

2.2

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Primark (New York, NY (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

First interview over the phone and 2nd interview face time. Both interview was standard questions and deep driving into your background history. Really positive experience. I had three more interviews face to face with VP HR ,VP Operations and two Store Managers. They fly you out to their flag ship store in Boston. The Challenges was the language barrier and understanding from the different cultures of management. Overall, the last interview was rushed summing up two five structure questions and a SWOT Analysis of the store. Trying to complete all that in 60mins in order to make my flight. This was not great planning for all the interviews I had in one day concerning time lines, in order not to feel rushed!

Interview Questions

• - Background history
      - Team Management scenarios
      - They focus a lot of entrepreneurship in ordering standards   Answer Question

Retail Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Filled out a very simple application online. Then, I was invited for a phone interview. Finally, I had an in-person interview at the store where I had applied to work.

Retail Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Primark (King of Prussia, PA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

I called and ask if they were hiring and they told me to apply online and call back. They gave me an interview date that same day. The interview is very easy and consist of less than 10 questions and just an update on the information that was provided. The environment was very clean and positive.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Primark?   1 Answer
    • What do you think you could bring to primark?   1 Answer
    • How many days a week would you like to work?   1 Answer
    • What do you think of when you hear customer service?   1 Answer
    • Did you have any conflicts with past employers or in school?   Answer Question
    • Did you have any conflict with you managers in your recent job?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

I applied at primark's website after seeing the post from indeed.com. I got a mail asking to select a date and time for interview.I have a phone interview tomorrow. This will be my first interview. I

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark.

Interview

I applied online and they got back to me fairly quickly. I scheduled a phone interview first and asked a few questions about previous jobs and availability. After the phone interview, they moved me to an in-person one. The questions were not too difficult and took less than 15 minutes.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was horrible. I couldn't understand the man who was inteviewing me he was from London & very impatient with me because I asked him to repeat the questions.

Sales Assosiates Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brockton, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (Brockton, MA (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

The person on the phone was really nice and I found it easy to talk to her. She asked simple questions for the most part, and everything went smoothly. I was able to ask a few questions back and she was able to answer them without any hesitation.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Braintree, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (Braintree, MA (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was seemed quite friendly and didn't seem to mind my chatty nature. The interview itself was pretty short, definitely less than 30 min. I was asked about prior work and customer experience. (The logistics such as availability and reconfirming basic info was covered in the phone interview.)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you delivered good customer service...   Answer Question
    • What was your relationship with your former boss like?   Answer Question
    • Of your prior work experiences, which one was your favorite?   Answer Question

Retail Assistant Interview

Interview

Applied online and signed up for the phone interview the same day. Did phone interview; they didn't have time slots for the in person one, said they'd get back to me. Received rejection letter the next day.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Essex, VT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primark (Essex, VT (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied for the job online.. I answered some questions on a questionaire online.. I then received a phone call a few days later. I was asked to come in for an interview. There interview was an one to one interview.. I was given an offer when interview had finished. The process was pretty quick.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself was the first question?   1 Answer
    • Why apply for a job at Primark?   2 Answers
    • A lady wants a dress in the window, but the dress is out of stock. What would you do?   2 Answers
    • You're helping a customer with an outfit and they want to try the outfit on. The changing room queues are very long and they don't want to wait. What would you do?   1 Answer
    • Give mean example of you working in a team in past employment? What did you do?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.