Computershare Reviews

Found 1,389 of over 1,516 reviews

3.2
Computershare Chief Executive Officer Stuart Irving
Stuart Irving
Pros
  • "Good work life balance for sure(in 88 reviews)

• "Challenging work, collegial work environment(in 73 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Not any cons with computershare moreso with adecco(in 52 reviews)

• "a lot of talk by senior management on improvement but little in the way of concrete action(in 34 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Finance

88 Comments

Finance

28.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Computershare~29192
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year
      Featured Review

I loveit

Dec 16, 2021 - Underwriting Support Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent team that really helps each other. My last job in mortgage was very cut throat. I am actually treated like a person here

Cons

None. I love it here!

Computershare Response

Thank you for your comments, it's fantastic to read that you love your job! It's great to have you as part of our team.

2. 5.0
      Former Employee

Very sad to be leaving

Nov 23, 2021 - Operations Analyst in Edinburgh, Scotland
      Business Outlook

Pros

The upper management are amazing to work with and there's loads of opportunities to develop. Great incentive scheme!

Cons

The automation has been so successful there's not enough work to do!

Computershare Response

Thanks for your feedback, it's great to hear how friendly and helpful you have found our management team and that you appreciated our incentive scheme. Thank you for your hard work, we wish you success with the next steps in your career journey.

3. 4.0
      Current Employee

A good company to work for with great people

Jan 17, 2022 - Operations Analyst in Edinburgh, Scotland
      Business Outlook

Pros

Office environment is fine Office is based in a good location allowing many options during breaks

Cons

Long hours Can get very busy at times

4. 5.0
      Current Employee

Good company to work for

Jan 16, 2022 - Project Manager in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

The camaradery is very comforting

Cons

Not enough time to reach our goals

5. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good place to work

Jan 4, 2022 - Customer Service Representative in Bristol, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good relationship with management, good benefits, friendly team, nice office,

Cons

Irregular shift pattern in my department

Computershare Response

Thanks for your feedback, we work hard to make Computershare a great place to work so it's great to hear that you value so many of the things we offer our employees. We appreciate your hard work, thanks for being part of our fantastic team!

6. 3.0

Analyst roles

Jan 9, 2022 - Business Analyst in Bristol, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people if on good team / program

Cons

poor dev. opps for many. DIY approach seems best way to progress

7. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Interesting work that is unfortunately made stressful by poor management and organisational issues.

Jan 2, 2022 - Customer Service Representative ComputerShare
      Business Outlook

Pros

The only decent thing about the job are the colleagues Overall skills and experiences learned

Cons

Pay. Expectations to deal with customer request within a literally few minutes if a more complex issue an takes more time you will be mark down on you score. Quantity over quality policy leading to returned calls from disappointed customers.

Computershare Response

Thank you for your review, we agree that it's our people that help to make Computershare such a great place to work. Delivering an exceptional service and creating a supportive environment for our teams are very important to us, we continually review how we can improve and will take your feedback on board. Wishing you every success with the next steps in your career journey.

8. 4.0

Laid back

Dec 9, 2021 - Customer Service Representative (CSR) in Bristol, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Leave you to it Coaching sessions Work from home

Cons

Can come across some odd managers

Computershare Response

Thank you for your feedback. We support and encourage flexible working wherever we can and it's great to hear that you appreciate this in your role. Thank you for being part of our team.

9. 3.0
      Former Employee

A company with decent benefits but not somewhere to stay long-term

Dec 21, 2021 - Adjudicator
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Benefits on par with other multinational employers - Open to working from home

Cons

- Lower than market pay, impossible to get a raise, no pay progression once you start. - Managers are out of touch. They ask for feedback but do not act on it. - Massive issues with manager cover. Vicious cycle of not having managers available for questions, you then taking longer to complete the work, you then get reprimanded for not hitting target. If you raise this the standard response is “just ask a senior, they can help”. They can’t, as generally there’s no one available or take a long time to get back to you. - No actual progression; progression is mentioned but what they really mean is more responsibility for no more pay. These issues lead to a high turnover.

Computershare Response

Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are committed to ensuring Computershare is a great place to work and set clear expectations for all of our people around how we work together and support each other. We will review your feedback with the relevant teams. We wish you success with the next steps in your career journey.

10. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Liars

Jan 12, 2022 - Customer Service Representative in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

They exist as a company

Cons

The job is a lie. Advertised pay is not what is offered. Job is not what is offered. They want to route all calls through YOUR mobile phone, not through a system. Hours are insane. 12 hour days across multiple days with no additional pay for unsociable hours. Expected to work weekends and bank holidays on top of these shifts. Essentially, they want you to work all the time, and don't want to pay you for it. Want a life, sorry, thats not company policy.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,389 Reviews