Core Prescribing Solutions Reviews
100% would recommend to a friend
(9 total reviews)
The latest conversations about Healthcare
7 hours ago
How do I deal with my new manager that is trying to push me out? She doesn’t have any idea what I'm do, but she tells me that I am doing it wrong? The same job that I have done for 7 years. She doesn’t like the fact that she has 1 person to manage and that I work remotely in a different state, which she said to my old manager that approved my relocation. She lies about me to upper management and they believe her. I have talked to her manager and she is defends and makes excuses for her.
9 hours ago
My workplace has a policy for hourly employees that if they call out for any reason the day before or after a holiday they forfeit any holiday pay. They don’t have the same policy for salaried employees. This really rubs me the wrong way. I understand they don’t want people calling out unnecessarily but what if there is an emergency or someone is legitimately sick? People shouldn’t be penalized for that. Does anyone else’s workplace have that policy?
Got a burning question about Core Prescribing Solutions? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Core Prescribing Solutions employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Found 9 of over 32 reviews
Updated 10 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.010 Sept 2023Pharmacy TechnicianCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearSouthampton, England
Great flexible working hours here
Sharing of best practice ideasCore Prescribing Solutions Response3mo
Thank you for your positive feedback. We will look into facilitating better ways to share best practice ideas. Thanks Ammaara Head of Talent Acquisition
- 5.014 Mar 2023Clinical PharmacistCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBuckingham, England
Core Prescribing has a passion for healthcare that is inspiring. Their dedication to improving health is at the forefront of the services provided - I feel honoured to be a part of such a team. As an employee, I feel valued and supported especially when being introduced to newer services. Colleagues are just one call away and this makes working life that much easier and enjoyable.
Need to have more educational webinar's
- 5.015 Feb 2023National Business Development ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBradford, Yorkshire and the Humber, England
I have worked for Core Prescribing Solutions for nearly 2 years now and all I have is just praise for them. Professional on all levels, flexible, understanding and most importantly they really care for there employees. The business just keeps on growing and growing but the quality of the work has not faulted at all, the directors go out of there way to keep the standard of work to a very high level and employees follow in there foot steps. An absolute pleasure to work for Core Prescribing Solutions.
No Cons at this moment in time1
- 5.015 Mar 2023Head of Talent AcquisitionCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLeeds, England
Feel really supported and encouraged to try new things. I get feedback on work and ideas and support on implementing them. They've built a really good team that work well together, which makes you feel valued when you see how much you accomplish together.
Not so far, issues tend to get resolved very quickly - so nothing lingers into a bad experience.1
- 5.020 Mar 2023Head of DigitalCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBradford, Yorkshire and the Humber, England
- Core Prescribing Solutions offers exceptional work experience. - The option to work remotely provides a great work-life balance. - The management team is supportive, approachable and open to new ideas. - The company values flexibility and promotes a professional and respectable work environment - Employees are encouraged to grow and develop their skills
No cons at present from my experience1
- 5.014 Mar 2023Senior clinical services manager & Senior Practice PharmacistCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsLeeds, England
Flexible working. Supportive management structure. Development opportunities. Different pharmacy workstreams to challenge yourself with. Senior management team engaging.
When having IT problems when working from home can be frustrating. Management team on hand to resolve issue promptly.2
- 5.021 Feb 2023Clinical PharmacistCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Very flexiblie and professional in approach
Not much, except for main office is miles away from my location .All in all I have no complaints
Core Prescribing Solutions Reviews FAQs
Core Prescribing Solutions has an overall rating of 5.0 out of 5, based on over 32 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at Core Prescribing Solutions to a friend and 100% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
100% of Core Prescribing Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Core Prescribing Solutions 5.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 5.0 for culture and values and 5.0 for career opportunities.