Criteo Reviews

Found 792 of over 1,068 reviews

4.1
Criteo CEO Megan Clarken
Megan Clarken
Pros
  • "good team, good work-life-balance :)(in 41 reviews)

• "Really smart people, good data infrastructure, family atmosphere(in 39 reviews)

• Cons
  • "career opportunities: yes, if your French(in 23 reviews)

• "the career path could probably be improved but I know that they are working on it(in 14 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

227 Comments

Tech

83.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Criteo~426672
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Fantastic company

Mar 21, 2021 - Recruiter in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

- fantastic team - exciting roles to work on - inclusive atmosphere - great career opportunities

Cons

- company needs to diversify products

Criteo Response

Thanks for taking the time to highlight the perks that you enjoyed when working at Criteo, we wish you the best in your future endeavors!

2. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Slow to execute and adapt/No accountability

Sep 30, 2021 - Sales Leadership in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very supportive business over the pandemic and shared general care for employee well being

Cons

Where to begin? There is an overwhelming sense of arrogance with internal leaders that Criteo knows best and has been slow or even unwilling to adapt quick enough to the competitive/market dynamics. There is also a significant lack of accountability across teams that creates a frustrating internal and external experience when troubleshooting for clients is needed. Rewarding mediocrity is also the norm which causes further frustration . Very limited senior support for large and meaningful new business engagement (no top to top engagement to acquire large scale clients). After losing a number of deals there appears to be a slight wake up on this point though. Some leaders do not have a strong understanding of the needs of a global business and approach clients with antiquated and non scalable methods that are leaving clients unhappy. There has been high attrition over the past few months which will continue as there has been no desire to address the causes. Some junior people are moving into senior roles quickly on account of this and management has a tendency to nickel and dime on promotions from a salary perspective.

Continue reading
      3 people found this review helpful
    3. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great company culture, people but poor Manager

Aug 10, 2021 - Managing Director in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Criteo hires great people and have a rigid hiring process. The culture is centered around people and technology. Very in the front and great employer.

Cons

Immediate manager left no margins to make changes/ lead and had micromanagement technique. It was very unfair treatment of the immediate team and that was not possible to change. It wasn't possible to get around and so I left very short after. Unfortunate because the company is great.

Criteo Response

Hello, thanks for taking the time to submit your review. We're glad that you appreciated the people-centric culture here at Criteo. We're sorry to hear that you didn't have the management experience you came looking for. We have several processes in place around the year to evaluate management satisfaction to design tailored action plans when required to avoid such situations, we wish we could have leveraged this. Wishing you all the best in your future endeavors.

4. 4.0

Good Work Culture

Jun 8, 2021 - Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

Free cookies and nice mix of people

Cons

Hard sales targets to hit . UnfAir allocation of leads

Criteo Response

Hello, thanks for taking the time to share your experience, we are glad to hear that you enjoyed working with the people you met at Criteo. All the best in your future endeavors!

5. 3.0

Fast paced

Apr 8, 2021 - Finance Director in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Kept some of the startup spirit, everyone works hard, change is managed well

Cons

Sometimes felt like non HQ were an afterthought

Criteo Response

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. We're sorry to hear that you felt there was a discrepancy between countries when we are strongly convinced that all the office origin should not be a criteria in the decision-making process. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors!

6. 4.0

Great Company

Apr 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people & culture globally, Nice offices

Cons

uncertainty on decisions - not explained just asked to action

Criteo Response

We appreciate you taking the time to express your thoughts, we are glad to hear that you had a positive experience with us. Thanks for being part of the team, we wish you the best in your future endeavors!

7. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great company, good benefits

Feb 24, 2021 - Technical Solutions Engineer in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits and some people were really nice.

Cons

It was possible to get into the team where culture wasn’t the same as in the rest of the company. A lot depends on who is your manager.

Criteo Response

We're glad to hear that you appreciate the people you work with! To your point, we work hard to ensure culture consistency across all teams, training managers according to the Manager Behaviors Framework to ensure the values are lived within each team (https://careers.criteo.com/blogarticle/how-do-you-manage). Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback, wishing you all the best.

8. 5.0

Good Benefits

Jan 30, 2021 - Creative Consultant in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Look after your needs as an employer and plenty of opportunities to travel.

Cons

Micro management within the teams

Criteo Response

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We're glad to hear that you had a positive experience working with us, all the best!

9. 4.0
      Current Employee

Good company

Jan 25, 2021 - Commercial in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Challenging work, high expectations, good culture

Cons

lots of changes and questions of future direction

Criteo Response

We really appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience of working at Criteo. We love to hear that our employees are having a positive experience. Thank YOU for being an important part of what makes our culture so great.

10. 3.0
      Current Employee

A collection of very talented people

Nov 14, 2020 - Operations
      Business Outlook

Pros

Talent, work ethic, autonomy, friendly

Cons

Career growth, structures, incentives, expectations

Recruitment Coordinator

Thank you for your review. We are glad you had a good experience with Criteo!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 792 Reviews