Criteo Reviews

Updated 14 Jul 2020

3.8
Criteo CEO Megan Clarken
Megan Clarken
Pros
  • "Lots of smart people, SG office feels like family(in 35 reviews)

• "Work-life balance was also an important issue while looking for a job(in 34 reviews)

Cons
  • "career opportunities: yes, if your French(in 23 reviews)

• "the career path could probably be improved but I know that they are working on it(in 14 reviews)

1. "Family"

Former Employee - Senior Leadership Team in London, England

I worked at Criteo full-time for more than a year

Pros

Sense of family within the team, people-first approach, innovative product team.

Cons

Sometimes too inward looking in terms of development. This is changing though. New C-Level helping here.

July 6, 2020Criteo People Team

Thanks for your time and contribution as part of the Criteo family.

2. "Great culture"

I have been working at Criteo full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been working here for 1 year now, culture is great. People are genuinely engaged, which is very motivating. I worked for other public companies before and I have to say Criteo is really good to develop people internally.

Cons

Right now it's a transitional period, growth isn't what it used to be (you can't have the unicorn's growth forever). But, on the other hand, it's also really exciting to move towards the multiproduct transformation!

February 24, 2020Criteo People Team

Thanks for your review. We are also excited about our transformation and continued growth as a multiproduct company, an objective we can only achieve thanks to the engagement and motivation of our employees.

3. "Great culture and development options"

Current Employee - Senior Database Marketing Manager in London, England

I have been working at Criteo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

People are great - everyone is committed to their work and a pleasure to work with Good development and training opportunities Supportive environment with remarkable ethics

Cons

Communicating strategy and the plans are poor

January 6, 2020Criteo People Team

Firstly, thank you so much for taking the time to submit your honest feedback. Every bit of feedback creates an important opportunity for us to understand the concerns of our employees. While we acknowledge that we've been going through a period of transition and transformation, we were excited to share Criteo's five year vision with all employees at our Kick-Off in January. If you feel comfortable, we encourage you to reach out to discuss your feedback either with your manager, People Experience or any other trusted Manager. It would help us to understand more about your thoughts and experiences so that we can work to address any concerns. Hearing what you have to say gives us the opportunity to take action. Again, thanks for your contribution

"Average experience"

Former Employee - Business Development Manager in London, England

I worked at Criteo full-time for more than a year

Pros

strong culture with great people hired nice atmosphere

Cons

extremely frequent change of vision with regular compensation changes weak mid level management

January 6, 2020Criteo People Team

Firstly, thank you so much for taking the time to submit your honest feedback. Every bit of feedback creates an important opportunity for us to learn how we can improve ourselves. We remain committed to developing our managers into great leaders and instilling a culture where each team member can openly express their perspective. We are taking more deliberate steps to action the feedback we receive in the annual employee and manager surveys, including refreshing our existing programmes and launching new improved training for all managers. Again, thanks for your contribution and Wishing you all the best.

"Great Company"

Current Employee - Account Manager in London, England

I have been working at Criteo full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fantastic benefits and focus to support healthy work environment supportive teams

Cons

over focus on matrix teams

May 28, 2019Criteo People Team

Thank you so much for your review. We love to hear that our employees are having a positive experience. Thank you for being an important part of what makes our culture so great.

6. "Manager"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Criteo full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great place to work, employ the bright, passionate and highly motivated people. Global environment which promotes growth from within.

Cons

Communication could sometimes be better- working through this.

April 23, 2019Criteo People Team

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We're glad to hear that you have positive things to say about working at Criteo. We agree that it's our People who ensure that it's such a great place to work.

7. "Senior Publisher Development Manager"

I worked at Criteo full-time

Pros

Great culture and atmosphere, great people

Cons

it can be quite political

April 23, 2019Criteo People Team

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It's a pleasure to receive positive feedback on our culture and people.

8. "great company"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in London, England

I have been working at Criteo full-time for more than a year

Pros

competitive salary great culture/people forward thinking management

Cons

I dont have any cons

March 15, 2019Talent Acquisition Coordinator EMEA

Thanks for leaving your positive review.

9. "Employee Engagement, Excellent Colleagues, Great Products"

Current Employee - Account Strategist in London, England

I have been working at Criteo full-time for more than a year

Pros

Market leading products Excellent place for ambitious individuals Start up mentality in terms of projects & local initiatives Able to provide best service to clients

Cons

Tough market place for AdTech at the moment Performance evaluation needs to be more frequent

March 15, 2019Talent Acquisition Coordinator EMEA

Hello and thank you so much for taking the time to submit your review. We agree, it's important to stay agile even as we continue to grow. The start-up mentality of 'no fear' is still at the heart of Criteo's culture.

10. "Criteo Cares About Its Employees"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in London, England

I have been working at Criteo full-time for less than a year

Pros

Probably sounds a bit cheesy to say we are a big happy family... but we are! My colleagues care about me and the Leadership team cares about my well being and work/life balance - or blend as it tends to be for me, a working, solo parent. Every week I am impressed by how our Workplace Experience team go above and beyond to make our days interesting and our lives comfortable. From free food and healthy snacks to events, to Pilates and meditation, to theme days, volunteer opportunities, incredible benefits, perks aplenty and help and support whenever needed, whatever it's needed for. From a work perspective, we are given ample opportunity to get involved in extra curricular opportunities. I recently got to speak at our Global conference, on a subject not related to my day to day work but that I am passionate about and which is relevant, in a broader sense, to everyone, and I've been with the company a mere 7 months. We can also work remotely from any other Criteo office if we want to do a bit of travelling. Which I think is such a simple yet effective perk! Management are very reasonable and recognise that life outside of work is incredibly important and that happy staff = a successful business.

Cons

As with all other jobs I've ever had in the media industry. Definitely not for the fainthearted, its a fast paced environment and the work seemingly never stops. We are rewarded really well from a financial perspective (in my opinion) so it makes it worthwhile. But it can be stressful at times and there are many plates to spin. That said, as described in 'pros', Criteo actually helps us learn and adopt the tools necessary to thrive in such an environment, for example: mindfulness and nutrition talks, meditation classes, massages on Fridays, the option to WFH ad hoc. The structure is quite flat, I don't know where I would go from here in another year or so. Though again, this is not exclusive to Criteo, this has always been the case for the Media roles and companies I've worked in, .

March 15, 2019Talent Acquisition Coordinator EMEA

Thank you so much for your great review, and for highlighting so many of the things that we do to make coming to work at Criteo enjoyable. Hearing your feedback helps us to understand what we're doing right and how we can make things even better.

Found 555 reviews