Time Etc Reviews

Found 62 of over 161 reviews

4.7
Time Etc CEO Barnaby Lashbrooke
Barnaby Lashbrooke
Pros
  • "I've been working with Time etc for about 4 months now and so far I've had a great experience(in 30 reviews)

• "You get to work from home and take on as many clients as you want(in 16 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I literally have nothing negative to say about Time Etc(in 15 reviews)

• "The only con I can think of is getting paid through Paypal (who takes a fee) - but it's definitely not a deal-breaker(in 9 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best company i've ever worked for!

Mar 24, 2022 - Client Happiness Assistant
      Business Outlook

Pros

The whole ethos of the company is amazing, you are always made to feel like you are valued and matter, not 'just another employee' like with most companies. I've never known a CEO and COO who are such genuine and caring towards their staff. I feel so lucky to work with such an amazing group of people!

Cons

There are none but if you ever had any problem they would always find a way to fix it!

2. 5.0

BEST JOB EVER!!

Mar 23, 2022 - Client Happiness Assistant
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have only been working at Time Etc for about three weeks but the list of pros I already have is endless. I have never felt so welcomed and included working for a company before they really go above and beyond to make you feel appreciated and a valued part of the team. Every single member of staff are just wonderful and make working at Time so special, I really do feel I've found the most perfect workplace.

Cons

Not a single con other than I wish I had found them sooner :)

3. 5.0

Amazing all round!

Mar 23, 2022 - Client Happiness Assistant in Birmingham, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great training programme, the team really are all in it together and you feel that from day one. The coaching team give you more than enough guidance to make sure you are learning but also give you that freedom to make your own decisions whilst in the role. The CEO, COO and coaching team are always in and around the office and always there to offer support whenever needed which is extremely rare these days! You are not just a number here, everyone matters! :)

Cons

Can not think of any!

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

A company where EVERYONE feels valued

Mar 23, 2022 - Client Happiness Team Member in Birmingham, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits Supportive environment Regular 121's and performance reviews Flexible working Modern office in a central location Opportunity for career progression Positive work culture Real sense of work/life balance Great training

Cons

Struggling to think of any cons!

5. 5.0

Grateful

Mar 22, 2022 - Post-Sales Account Management
      Business Outlook

Pros

To work for a company that genuinely cares for its employees as people, not just workers, has such a huge positive influence on mental health; I don't think Time Etc will ever understand just how much of an impact this role has had on my life, but I am so grateful.

Cons

I cannot think of any - and I know that if I could, the company would work to fix it.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee

Amazing Company to work for! They really go above and beyond!

Dec 17, 2021 - Client Happiness Assistant in Birmingham, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good Training and Induction Amazing Team of people Flexible Working Great benefits package They genuinely care about their employees The CEO and COO are lovely, approachable, down to earth people who sit with the team in the office and offer ongoing support.

Cons

None at all that I can think of - keep doing exactly what you are currently doing!

CEO

Thanks so much for your review, it means the world to us!

7. 5.0

Great company

Nov 29, 2021 - Onboarding Assistant in Birmingham, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Feel supported from the interview process and the support doesn't stop. Great training and amazing benefits.

Cons

There are no cons for Time Etc

CEO

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review - we really appreciate it!

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company

Nov 4, 2021 - Client Happiness in Birmingham, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Really great values and ethos - Great management and support, feel listened to - Frequent pay reviews - Fair salary goals - Work-life balance, ability to work from home - Amazing benefits

Cons

No cons for me personally

CEO

Thank you so much for your review and for being part of our team - it means the world to us!

9. 5.0

Always feeling valued

Sep 2, 2021 - Onboarding Team Member in Birmingham, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Right from the outset you are made to feel so welcome and part of the team. You receive constant coaching, support and guidance and are never made to feel as though you can’t achieve something. I have never seen other employers offer the benefits that Time Etc offers, you really do feel valued.

Cons

Can’t think of any yet.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great way to boost your income

Jun 27, 2021 - Virtual Assistant in Sheffield, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've been working with Time etc for about 4 months now and so far I've had a great experience. Although it did take a while to gain my first client for an opportunity, I was able to accept tasks to get me off the mark. The support from Time etc is great and they always respond to queries, the Q&A guide is also very helpful. I do around 20-30 hours a month as I work full time as well and it is a great way to boost my income, that also fits around my other commitments.

Cons

The inbox, although a good way to communicate with clients, could be improved. I do not receive notifications when I get a new email, therefore I decided with my clients to communicate outside of the portal.

1 person found this review helpful
    Viewing 1 - 10 of 62 Reviews

Time Etc Reviews FAQs

Time Etc has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 161 reviews left anonymously by employees. 92% of employees would recommend working at Time Etc to a friend and 95% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Time Etc employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Time Etc. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

92% of Time Etc employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Time Etc 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Time Etc Job Seekers