Time Etc Interview Questions

Updated 5 Jan 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 28 of over 28 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Time Etc

Anonymous Employee in Waxhaw, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Time Etc (Waxhaw, NC) in Jan 2021

Interview

I had an interview via zoom with a very pleasant and professional representative of TimeEtc. It was straight and to the point. Less than 20 minutes and I was asked questions about my work experience and what my expectations are working with TimeEtc. I went very well.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your work experience.
    Answer Question
  • Tell me what your schedule looks like on a day-to-day basis.
  • Why are you interested in working with TimeEtc?

Time Etc

Application

I interviewed at Time Etc

Interview

Awful experience with everyone involved scam do not get involved with the company it’s a rip off and a disgrace in My opinion and no sort of organization at all for a company

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for our company

Time Etc

Application

I interviewed at Time Etc

Interview

HIRED AND THEN REJECTED VIA EMAIL. The interview process was super easy and the woman I spoke with was great. The conversation went so well I was HIRED. I received my job packet to complete all my personal information such as drivers license, social security, Paypal, etc. I submitted the information Saturday morning only to wake up Monday morning with a rejection email and they had too many other applications even though I was told the work flow is extremely slow Christmas time. My personal opinion is they saw my age or what I looked like and rejected me after I was extended the position and I signed my life away in the contract.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Time Etc

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Time Etc in Oct 2019

Interview

Colossal waste of time. I had to complete an online application form that took 1.5 hours. I then had a 'final stage' Zoom video call that lasted 1 hour. I was rejected as 'they have too many people employed'. This makes no sense, as it is like saying that you advertised for a role that doesn't exist. Why waste candidate's AND internal time on such a redundant process. It is simple - if you don't have vacancies, then don't put people through a lengthy recruitment process (and a convoluted one, at that). To be blunt, the person that interviewed me sounded semi literate. I'd say the decision makers are questionable, for a number of different reasons. TimeEtc said I would receive an outcome within 24 hours after the interview, yet they didn't even bother to let me know the outcome. Appalling experience from start to finish! And worse still - for a job that pays £11.00 an hour?! I am paid TRIPLE that from my other clients, and i didn't experience any of the unprofessionalism mentioned above with them.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in Virtual Assistant work?

Time Etc

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Time Etc

Interview

I closely matched the job requirements, so applied online. I was e-mailed a questionnaire by Jane Reading. The very next day, before finding time to complete the form, I received another e-mail from Jane saying that they'd decided not to take things further. I expressed confusion and asked for feedback, but my e-mail was completely ignored. I later saw them repost the same advert with "junior" removed, but at a higher salary and requiring LESS experience than the junior position. Utterly confusing. Furthermore, e-mails addressed me by my first name's initial, so the recruiters can't be bothered to take the time to write your name. Rude. Overall, unprofessional and they clearly don't care about applicants - would advise people not to apply/get mugged off.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Time Etc

Application

I interviewed at Time Etc

Interview

Straight forward , typical questions about why you would be a good fit and what would you bring to the company. Lady was very nice and the interview went smoothly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Time Etc

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Time Etc

Interview

Telephone interview, then a chat with managers, then a more formal interview with the CEOs. In my first interview, I was asked what year I left high school, which to me, personally screamed "we need to know your age". The rest was pretty easy, and the interviewers were polite and interesting to talk to. Although everyone was very kind, I had a negative experience interviewing at the final stage. One of the interview questions was to tell the CEO about my childhood, asked very directly- which I found inappropriate and potentially distressing for some candidates- although for me I didn't mind answering. It felt more like I was being psychoanalysed than interviewed for a job. Personality tests are quite common in interviews, but I found this way of outright asking uncomfortable and unprofessional- after all, this was not congruent to the job role at all. I was not offered the role, but I was left a voicemail rather than given a phonecall to tell me that they decided not to choose me as they felt the role would not be fulfilling and wouldn't give me the progression I wanted. I appreciated their honesty. Overall the interviewers seemed very nice but I found some of the interview tactics intrusive and inappropriate- my advice to the interviewers: I would try to use less obvious tactics in a more fluid conversation to find out the answers to the questions you're posing to a candidate. But I did appreciate the time and experience. My advice to a candidate: it's all about personality and I don't believe past role experience comes into this type of role at all.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Time Etc (London, England, England) in Jun 2019

Interview

Telephone interview, very quick 10 mis, just to discuss your skillset and why you want to be a virtual assistant. Very friendly and warming. Quick decision given back by email.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think working from home suits you?

Time Etc

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Time Etc

Interview

-A short evaluation on the website. -A short call to confirm the experience. -An email confirming the acceptance. -You start the job right away but there's no training. -It was very fast.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Time Etc (Birmingham, England, England) in May 2019

Interview

Fairly casual and chatty. The interviewer seemed to be in a rush but was interested to hear about myself, which was nice. I applied on Indeed.co.uk, and then was emailed a few automated questions about my salary expectations etc. Then I had to schedule a telephone interview. The process to get to the interview was quick and very easy.

Interview Questions
  • What do you think our department does?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 28 Interviews