Time Etc Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 36 of over 36 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Time Etc

Time Etc

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Time Etc in Jun 2022

Interview

Filled out an application form online explaining my experience/skills and why I want to work virtually. Once I was invited, I set up the interview via Calendly; it was a Zoom call without video for approx. 10 min total. Felt a bit rushed towards the end but the lady was very kind and on time.

Interview Questions
  • What is your daily schedule like?/What is your availability?
    1 Answer
  • What is your job experience?
  • How many hours of work are you looking for?

Time Etc

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Time Etc

Interview

Asked me to prepare answers to certain questions but then didn’t ask those questions during the interview, interviewer was very moody/rude and didn’t attempt to build a rapport at all

Interview Questions
  • Why have you not found a permanent role since university

Time Etc

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Time Etc in Mar 2022

Interview

It was very professional and simple. Hope I get the job! She was very friendly and answered my questions fully, she explained how it works and listened until I was finished speaking before asking more questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Time Etc

Application

I interviewed at Time Etc

Interview

Held over Zoom after a brief online form and resume input. The interviewer was very professional and the interview was simple and under 10 minutes. Offered time for questions on my end as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Time Etc

Application

I interviewed at Time Etc

Interview

Very fast response after the initial application. Telephone interview with a recruiter, about 30 min, presenting yourself, expressing interest, learning more abut the role. Situational interview questions Star method. Pleasant interviewer.

Interview Questions
  • Previous experience, what can you bring to the role, why do you want to work at the company.

Time Etc

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Time Etc in Sep 2021

Interview

First I completed a test online and successfully the completed it. In this step they asked me my experience etc. I was able to move on to the second step which was the interview. The interview went pretty well however i was not offered a job with their reason being that I didn’t have 5 years full time experience although I did. I corrected them and they asked me to send my resume. I complied and then they said that they do not keep applicant information. This was just a total waste of time.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Time Etc

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Time Etc in Sep 2021

Interview

Although I’d didn’t get the role the whole experience was wonderful. I was classed as over qualified and should look in to ops management’s roles. (Which isn’t something I’m looking for in a career for maybe the next 5 years) Lauren, Kirsten and Louise were wonderful to talk to and very pleasant. I was then invited to joint a team meeting which left me chuckling and all seemed like a great bunch. Barnaby was warm and polite and you can tell he cares for his employees greatly. Very disappointed not to receive the role But Kirsten soften the blow with positive feedback and positive compliments about myself.

Interview Questions
  • Draw an image of your life. Where do you want to be in 3 years

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Time Etc (Knoxville, TN) in Aug 2021

Interview

I received an email to book a time slot to have an interview. The interview was virtual via Zoom but cameras were turned off. It took about 15 minutes speaking to a very kind member of the team.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Time Etc (Birmingham, England) in May 2021

Interview

It was a phone interview. It took about 10 minutes or less. The interviewer called, didn't even say who she was and called from where, asked some basic questions then she ended the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you applying for this role? What experience do you have? Why do you want to work at this company?

Anonymous Employee in Waxhaw, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Time Etc (Waxhaw, NC) in Jan 2021

Interview

I had an interview via zoom with a very pleasant and professional representative of TimeEtc. It was straight and to the point. Less than 20 minutes and I was asked questions about my work experience and what my expectations are working with TimeEtc. I went very well.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 36 Interviews