Time Etc Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Time Etc Interview Questions

Interviews at Time Etc

2.7

Virtual Assistant Interview

Interview

HIRED AND THEN REJECTED VIA EMAIL. The interview process was super easy and the woman I spoke with was great. The conversation went so well I was HIRED. I received my job packet to complete all my personal information such as drivers license, social security, Paypal, etc. I submitted the information Saturday morning only to wake up Monday morning with a rejection email and they had too many other applications even though I was told the work flow is extremely slow Christmas time. My personal opinion is they saw my age or what I looked like and rejected me after I was extended the position and I signed my life away in the contract.

VA Interview

Interview

Straight forward , typical questions about why you would be a good fit and what would you bring to the company. Lady was very nice and the interview went smoothly.

Virtual Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Time Etc.

Interview

-A short evaluation on the website.
    -A short call to confirm the experience.
    -An email confirming the acceptance.
    -You start the job right away but there's no training.
    -It was very fast.

Virtual Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Time Etc in February 2019.

Interview

The interview was a brief fifteen-minute phone call. The interviewer had a pleasant demeanor and was engaging. I was asked general interview questions. I would say it was an overall good experience.

Virtual Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Time Etc (Houston, TX (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

After reading basic information about the company, where they make it very clear that this job is not supposed to be anyone's sole source of income, I had to answer some basic multiple choice questions regarding potential workplace scenarios. The answer they expect you to choose is very obvious - just think like your boss would want you to think. There were also some questions about our experience working remotely.
    Next I had to complete a task for a fake client in 30 minutes or less. We received a brief email from the client providing basic details about his upcoming trip to NYC requesting us to plan his transportation from JFK Terminal 7 to his hotel. We had to provide our written response in a text box on the web page and could also upload attachments.
    After passing that test, I was signed up for a 15 minute phone interview. A woman from the UK called me and we spoke for less than 10 minutes. That was my sign that I didn't "pass", since it went so short.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a virtual assistant?   Answer Question
    • Which days of the week and which hours do you plan on working?   1 Answer

Virtual Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Time Etc in October 2018.

Interview

Easy online application and then short phone interview with basic questions about background and why you want to work as a va. They ask about your work environment and home office and if you have worked remotely before.

Virtual Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Time Etc (Evansville, IN (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

You fill out an application online. You briefly cover your background and why you would like to work with Time Etc. Your answers are reviewed by the staff and they let you know if you're ready for the next step.

Interview Questions

• There are a series of questions about your skills, how you would handle a customer situation and more.   Answer Question

Virtual Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Time Etc (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

Tested on skill and then phone interview. Past experience as an administrative or executive assistant is helpful. Knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint and social media is a plus. Knowledge of scheduling applications like Google Calendar, Knowledge of Slack and Hootsuite, Etc.

Interview Questions

• Past experience as administrative assistant, what is your experience with social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Hootsuite.   1 Answer

Virtual Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Time Etc (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

The initial interview was a 3 step process. A phone conversation discussing goals and basic items, a test task, and another conversation discussing what's next and how the process works.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you want to do this? What experience do you have?   Answer Question

Virtual Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanover, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Time Etc (Hanover, PA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a detailed set of questions to start which were in depth but if you have the experience not difficult. The next step of the process was a telephone interview which I scheduled myself using Calendly

Interview Questions

• Why did I feel I would be a good fit?   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.