1E Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1E Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at 1E

3.3

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kurukshetra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at 1E (Kurukshetra (India)) in November 2019.

Interview

2 test
1 McQ test
1 coding test
1 tech interview question asked from DBMS, operating system, data structure, oops etc
1 hr interview quiz, general hr question why you want to join, what you known about company, hobbies, achievement, weaknesses etc

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for 1E

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ban Phone Savang (Laos)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 1E (Ban Phone Savang (Laos)) in June 2015.

Interview

1. Online test. Passed.
    2. Telephone interview, agreed for 30 mins but lasted 35. Guy asked a few questions, I replied correctly. Then his mind got stuck on one problem he asked, for which I replied correctly but it wasn't the solution in front of him. So he got confused there. Then he asked about any questions I had. I asked about their product as to how it's working offline and whether it was syncing once user goes online? Short answer is "no it doesn't". Then I pointed out another flaw on their website. He appreciated my efforts but I guess his mind was still stuck on not receiving printed replies as answers.
    Overall bit of a sad-man impression I got. Then a no later, but I had already decided not to move any further.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ealing, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at 1E (Ealing, England) in March 2015.

Interview

Multi staged process:
    1) Online test (codility)
    2) Phone interview ( general chat + technical questions )
    3) Face - 2 - face - HR and technical interview
    4) Interview with a representative from upper management

Online test wasn't too difficult. Face2Face technical was quite thorough.
    HR part is long as the company is looking not only for technical skills but good personal fit.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much there really. Process is quite smooth.
    The offer was good, more than I wanted initially but since I already had another offer 1E just matched it off hand without me even asking for it.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.