Amazon Graduate Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Amazon Graduate Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Amazon

3.1

Software Engineer Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Amazon in October 2020.

Interview

3 online stages: debugging, coding problems, and workspace simulation. The first one is for 20 minutes and has around 20 questions. The second was 2 coding problems and ran for about an hour, similar to other companies, and the last stage was 5 modules simulating a day at the office - no time constraints

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Graduate Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

90 minute coding challenge (followed by questions about the coding challenge and a behavioural quiz), then an assessment day consisting of 4 one-hour interviews. Each interview consisted of 1/3 behavioural questions then 1/2 coding questions and the rest for extra questions.

Interview Questions

• After doing the initial coding challenge they asked to give a brief explanation of the solution.   1 Answer

Graduate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Applied online through their jobs webpage.Was sent a coding assesment to complete within 5 days, testing ability in multiple programming languages (C, C++ and Bash) through Codility. Codility assess your solution according to its correctness and efficiency and received feedback from Codility upon completion of the assesment.

Interview Questions

• Problems that had to be answered using C++ or Bash. Mostly data structure problems.   Answer Question

Graduate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

I was asked to solve an online task after submitting my cv. The task was quite challenging given the time constraint so I was unable to finish it. My application did not progress further

Graduate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in April 2020.

Interview

The interview consisted of 3 back-to-back rounds of one hour each. All three rounds were technical with applicative questions based on Data Structures and Algorithms. The second round being the bar raiser tested the performance under pressure. The first and third rounds were comparatively simple. The final 10 minutes of each round were reserved for behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• The questions in the first and the third round were based on arrays with the one in the second round required a conceptual understanding of OOP concepts.   Answer Question

Graduate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in March 2020.

Interview

There are three rounds of online assessment. First round is debugging which was quite easy. The second round is more of an aptitude test. Third round was coding which was quite difficult you don't know the answers beforehand.

Graduate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Applied online. This process is divided in 4 stages. First stage is to debug 7 questions. Second stage to solve 2 average difficulty problems. Third is work simulation and aptitude tests. Then it is followed by an on-site interview.

Graduate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Amazon (Berlin (Germany)) in January 2020.

Interview

So first there is a online accessment.
    2 CPP algorithm questions.
    Then there is a phone interview. The interviewer ask me regarding my master thesis and the experience before. And we also have 1 algorithm question.
    Then onsite, in Berlin. So it is total 4 rounds. 3 are coding+ behavior, and 1 is pure behavior.
    People are nice there

Interview Questions

• Describe something you learned not from lectures but become actually useful   Answer Question

Graduate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Amazon (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2020.

Interview

It started with debugging the code and later I had an exam of coding along with aws principles. It was quite tricky and challenging, you can try out practice questions which will help you get through.

Graduate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Amazon (Madrid (Spain)) in January 2020.

Interview

Applied online and completed the 3 parts of the online assessment. After this I was invited for a presential interview. Heard back one week later. The whole process took ~1.5 months.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.