Appirio Software Developer and Quality Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Appirio Software Developer and Quality Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Appirio

1 Interview Review

Software Developer and Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Appirio (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)).

Interview

I interviewed at Appirio in october 2019, the process took 20 days. I applied online, there were total 4 rounds. It was total wastage of time there management is very bad, they totally spoiled my time and the output is nothing. First round was screening telephonic interview in which they judge your communication skill and 2,3 round was technical round after that they gave me positive feedback that ur rounds have been cleared and you need to come for joining within 3 to 4 days and asked me to give one last round that was hr round in which they asked 3 questions 'tell me about yourself', 'why Appirio ',' why do you want to be in this field', Which was only for 5 minutes. In all these rounds they don't give you any feedback until you will not ask them and when you ask them they will give you positive response as happened to me and at last they will give you fake reason for not hiring u as they gave to me that 'my communication is not good' that means they ultimately blame you for this, If my communication was not good then why have you consider me for further 3 rounds though the first round that was screening was just to check your communication because in that round they asked me to 'introduce myself' and one basic question 'what is oop'. So don't trust and waste ur time on such interview s because they are confuse in themselves and don't even know what they really want.It was really a very bad experience for me.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.