Aviva Interview Questions

Updated Sep 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 278 of over 278 interviews

Recruiter7%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Aviva

Application

I interviewed at Aviva

Interview

First is a virtual screening, some questions about the position. Then in the following interview, just some normal behaviour questions, the interviewer is the manager of the department, very nice.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you deliver bad news to others.
    Answer Question

Aviva

Application

I interviewed at Aviva

Interview

Great, smooth, different steps! Telephone x 2, face to face x 2 interviews. Found it pleasant with helpful friendly people, process tested knowledge and culture’s compatibility. Overall average difficulty. Very much liked

Interview Questions
  • Why aviva? What will you bring?

Aviva

Application

I interviewed at Aviva

Interview

The interviewing process was easy and very detail oriented.It was easy to understand and very straightforward questions about myself. They also gave a lot of information about the company and what the job would require

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aviva (Singapore) in Aug 2021

Interview

Normal interview process via zoom meeting. Formally dressed even though it's via Zoom online meeting. Self intro with employment history and hobbies. Reason of leaving, why do you want to join Aviva.

Interview Questions
  • Asked to intro yourself with employment history.

Aviva

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aviva

Interview

Numerical, behavioural questions, analytical It was a two men on the interviewee which for a woman is very overwhelming. Was not personable, very blank face interview and not willing to get to know the candidate at all. Just want to get the interview done and over with.

Interview Questions
  • Can you solve this analytical table?

Aviva

Application

I interviewed at Aviva

Interview

Aviva's interview is a strength-based interview, with 4 assessed questions. The interview took me about 30 to 40 minutes to complete it. Very interesting overall, and I feel very natural during the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aviva

Application

I interviewed at Aviva

Interview

Thorough interview, well structured and friendly interviewers. Remote interview but was put at ease with expectations sent ahead of time, plus ample time to prepare for it and any questions answered.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in York, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Aviva (York, England, England) in Jul 2021

Interview

Got a screening phone call where I had to meet the basic requirements for the job. Then an invitation to interview with a model sent over to look at. 2 days later got given my result.

Interview Questions
  • Give examples of how you would explain technical information to non- technical staff

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Aviva (Singapore) in Jun 2021

Interview

The reply takes very long. The first stage was with the sales team lead and the second is with sales manager. The first step is just chitchat; the second stage is the main step and also the decision-making stage. The sales manager will assess you and decide if you are a suitable candidate.

Interview Questions
  • Roleplay how you will sell a certain product to the customer?

Aviva

Application

I interviewed at Aviva

Interview

I had a brief fifteen minute phone interview. I was asked a few questions about my motivation for working at Aviva, and my experience. As the graduate programme I applied for was related to technology, I was asked some questions about my experience in that area.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 278 Interviews