Aviva Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Aviva Interview Questions

Updated 21 Feb 2018

2.7

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Aviva in April 2017.

Interview

I applied through a recruitment agency and they arranged the interview within a week. The interview was short and the interviewee is nice and friendly. They basically ask you your past experience and explain in detail what is required for the job and if you are able to accept it.

Interview Questions

• What will u do when you face a difficult customer ?   1 Answer

PMO Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aviva (London, KY (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

i had to submit a aplication online in the form of my c.v. I was gthen invited for interview and this was a competency based interview, the questions covered a range of topics including all skills pertaining to the PMO skill set.
    There was questions related to reporting, planning, risk issue assumption and dependency management

Interview Questions

• tell me a time you had to manage conflict   1 Answer

Negotiation

i did not negoiate

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aviva.

Interview

Went through one phone screen, and six on-site interviews. Found the interviews to be not very difficult compared to others I had done and wasn't really given any tricky questions. No drug testing was involved. A couple days after the interview, my HR representative started the negotiation process for compensation.

Interview Questions

• What were the systems and databases you used in your previous company?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They gave me a compensation figure, I countered with my own offer and we meet in the middle.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aviva (Des Moines, IA (US)) in December 2013.

Interview

Very professional, very friendly interviewees. Had worked with primary interviewer previously, which helped. Impressed with company facilities, including location and parking. Even though the organization had been in business for more than 25 years, was impressed with energy and forward-thinking staff

Actuarial Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aviva.

Interview

Applied through the University career center, had an interview there, got invited for a day of interviews a few weeks later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, but package was competitive.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aviva (New York, NY (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview and in person interview. Candidate were contacted by e-mails.

Interview Questions

• They asked detailed questions about my professional experiences. They were looking for experienced people even for an intern.   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Des Moines, IA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aviva (West Des Moines, IA (US)) in May 2012.

Interview

Interview was set up by external agency. Manager and staff were great.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation as that was done by the staffing agency. Take it or leave it.

Life Product Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Des Moines, IA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aviva (West Des Moines, IA (US)) in February 2012.

Interview

I met with 4 people within a period of a week. The first interview was a screening interview and the next interview was with a 2nd person who left the room after the interview and sent in the manager and director.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength   2 Answers
    • How would you relate to the job duties here in comparison to your last job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not one since I came in as a contractor, I was already given my salary through the temp agency.

Insurance Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Des Moines, IA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aviva (West Des Moines, IA (US)) in February 2012.

Interview

Very rigorous and long interview but i was well prepared so i aced it. I interviewed with 4 different people and was also made to underwrite a tough case on the spot

Interview Questions

• Knowledge about insurance and insurance operations   1 Answer

Applications Developer III Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Des Moines, IA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aviva (West Des Moines, IA (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

Definitely an intense, fast paced, detailed interview process. Not very many softballs are thrown.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your extra-curricular technical interests.   1 Answer

Negotiation

negotiations were back and forth with HR, I'd says ask for what you want and minimize churn.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.