British Heart Foundation Interview Questions

Updated Aug 1, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 101 of over 101 interviews

Recruiter3%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

British Heart Foundation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at British Heart Foundation

Interview

Two part interview process: First interview was a virtual one with the regional manager. The second one with store manager - similar questions. I had both interviews in the same week. These lasted an average of 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • 2 interviews: First one virtual - asked basic questions (tell me about yourself, why do you want to be a part of the BHF.) Second one with store manager - similar questions.
    Answer Question

British Heart Foundation

Application

I interviewed at British Heart Foundation

Interview

Organised, friendly and encouraging. Thorough with lots of questions asked, but felt comfortable and taken care of from the offset. Nice that the interview was given by somebody local and felt non corporate

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

British Heart Foundation

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at British Heart Foundation in Apr 2022

Interview

I was given a 5 to 10 minute take to proofread and format a page. I then had to write a meta description for this page, speak about accessibility and about some HTML knowledge. After this I was asked some questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

British Heart Foundation

Application

I interviewed at British Heart Foundation

Interview

Easily scheduled, very quick process, overall a pleasant experience. I felt welcomed and at ease during the process. Felt respected and appreciated for my time. A great experience and would recommend.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

British Heart Foundation

Application

I interviewed at British Heart Foundation

Interview

Sitting in a room on a chair with a table in between me and the interviewers. They held some paper from which they read questions and expected me to respond to. There was a glass of water on the table.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

British Heart Foundation

Application

I interviewed at British Heart Foundation

Interview

Very easy, the shop manager just wanted to know my motivation for volunteering. I just explained my passion for the charity and explained I had to volunteer somewhere on Friday afternoons due to school.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

British Heart Foundation

Application

I interviewed at British Heart Foundation

Interview

Phone interview, very informal and pleasant. Asked about why you want to volunteer and where you can apply. Took less than 30 minutes. When I arrived at the store, further interview in back.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

British Heart Foundation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at British Heart Foundation in Dec 2021

Interview

Animal research and ghosted twice when I asked for feedback. I found it misleading that there was no mention of animal testing in the detailed job pack. The interviewer mentioned it as a footnote right at the end of my first interview. In my second interview they couldn’t answer any of my questions about their animal research. I had to ask the recruitment team who sent me a leaflet which I’d already read before the interview. This inability to answer my simple questions was a red flag for me. Two interviews. First involved presentation and competency questions. The second was a panel interview. This was more relaxed and they repeated questions they asked in the first. They asked me hardly any questions I worked hard prepping for. I received a generic rejection email the next day. I asked for feedback twice but no response.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to join BHF? What can you bring to the role?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at British Heart Foundation (London, England)

Interview

Friendly face to face interview. Ask you what you know about the charity and ask you questions about yourself to get to know you better. Accommodating. Well organised and professional.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at British Heart Foundation (London, England)

Interview

Very easy and quick, in person conversation about why you want to volunteer and what you could bring to the team. After this you speak about your availability and what type of work you would like tk be doing

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 101 Interviews

British Heart Foundation Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at British Heart Foundation according to 163 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 30.54%