British Heart Foundation Interview Questions

Updated Nov 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 91 of over 91 interviews

Recruiter4%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

British Heart Foundation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at British Heart Foundation

Interview

Friendly face to face interview. Ask you what you know about the charity and ask you questions about yourself to get to know you better. Accommodating. Well organised and professional.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the British Heart Foundation?
    Answer Question
  • Tell us all about yourself?
  • What do you do in your free time?
  • Tell me a time when you had to work as part of a team.
  • Tell me about a time when you have delivered great customer service.
  • Tell me about a time when you used your own initiative and took action to make something better.
  • Tell me about a time that you had to change your way of working and how you adapted.

British Heart Foundation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at British Heart Foundation

Interview

Very easy and quick, in person conversation about why you want to volunteer and what you could bring to the team. After this you speak about your availability and what type of work you would like tk be doing

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

British Heart Foundation

Application

I interviewed at British Heart Foundation

Interview

very nice and welcoming staff with an easy interview process which only took a few mins and just a form to fill in. you can go anytime and any day

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

British Heart Foundation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at British Heart Foundation

Interview

Interview was a mixture of standard questions and behavioural based questions. Held online due to the pandemic, around 30 minutes long. Interview was not too difficult, but it is necessary to think of quite a few examples of situations you have faced in the past.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us of a time you faced a challenging situation, how did you deal with it?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middlesbrough, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at British Heart Foundation (Middlesbrough, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

Applied for this online and had a first interview through Microsoft Team. Interview was with the area manager and lated roughly 30 mins. The area manager was very nice and asked competency based questions and delved into my work history. The interview was very pleasant and an overall positive experience. After the interview he explained that the next steps were a face to face interview with the regional manager and a work trial that would last a few hours in one of their stores. After the interview i was invited for the face to face interview but i decided not to carry on with the process as the job was very similar to what i am currently doing, and no real progression for me. This is no reflection on BHF, their processes were very professinal and effecient. I do feel they woud be a great charity to work for as they are very focused on development and a nurturing culture!

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

British Heart Foundation

Application

I interviewed at British Heart Foundation

Interview

After sending my application form, I was invited to an interview two days later. Interview was very relaxed and welcoming. The interviewer was polite and it involved a brief introduction to the company.

Interview Questions
  • why do you want to work here? what skills can you bring? what do you think accounts for good customer service?

British Heart Foundation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at British Heart Foundation in Sep 2021

Interview

Awkward, clunky. Felt like I knew more about the job requirements than they did. I had done a lot of research regarding the job description yet they seemed to be asking questions nothing to do with it.

Interview Questions
  • Example of implementing a safety culture.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at British Heart Foundation (London, England) in Aug 2021

Interview

Very friendly. Aked about CV, had practise questions. Briefed about day-to-day role. Had telephone interview which mostly surrounded questions from CV. Then aked to meet over Zoom, where answered more specific questions about experience and job suitability. Met a few team-members and colleagues who then practised phone presence and briefed on the role some more.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

British Heart Foundation

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at British Heart Foundation

Interview

Went into shop asked if they had any volunteering opportunities, then was asked what days and hours I wanted to work, then was talked through and shown what the job evolved. Asked when I could start.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any criminal convictions?

British Heart Foundation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at British Heart Foundation

Interview

I completed an online application and then called and invited for an interview. Prior to the interview I had to prepare a presentation. The interview started with my presentation, and then I answered questions. The interview included a member of PPI group and two others; the questions were straightforward and the process pleasant.

Interview Questions
  • Q: How would you incorporate feedback from PPI groups into design of BHF products?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 91 Interviews