CrossCountry Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

CrossCountry Consulting Interview Questions

Interviews at CrossCountry Consulting

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

Very informal and they make you feel welcome and comforting. The are very transparent and the process is relatively quick. They ask questions that are relevant and relatively easy to answer.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CrossCountry Consulting.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter at the company to discuss an opportunity to join their recruiting team. I had a good phone interview with the recruiter and was told I would have an update in the next few days. I never heard back from the recruiter, one way or the other, even after following up several times to check in on the status of my candidacy. As a recruiter myself, this is very disappointing. There is truly no excuse to not follow up or close the loop with a candidate, regardless of whether you are planning to hire them or not. Everything worked out for the best though...I would certainly not want to work for a company that doesn't care about delivering a positive interview experience to their candidates.

Interview Questions

• General questions about my recruiting background and what I'm looking for in my next role.   Answer Question

Managing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CrossCountry Consulting (Washington, DC (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

The interview process was probably the most efficient interview process that I have ever come across. It was so well organized and the talent acquisition team does an incredible job of keeping you informed, updated, and making you feel a part of the organization. The people that interview you make you feel welcomed and at home. Great overall interview process.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CrossCountry Consulting (New York, NY (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Got recommended from a friend and scheduled interview with recruiter. Had a nice phone call & interviewer told me she will reach back soon once she check with her teams what person they are looking for.

Interview Questions

• What are my career goals and objectives   1 Answer

Partner Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CrossCountry Consulting.

Interview

Interview was standard. Meet with HR, then Skype with Director, and in person meetings with 2 partners and 1 Director. They had a quick turn around after the in-person as I received an offer the next day.

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CrossCountry Consulting (Virginia Beach, VA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Fantastic process and wonderful people to discuss the company and its plans. I'd had an offer from another company and CrossCountry moved my planned onsite interview up by a week to accommodate with a series of Zoom interviews!

Fantastic flexibility and ability to pivot really made it a great experience. I had my first tech interview on a Wednesday, then back-to-back interviews Thursday with an offer extended Friday!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   3 Answers

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CrossCountry Consulting (New York, NY (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Multiple rounds via phone, video chat, and in person to talk about my experience. I met with leaders across different service lines and had an office visit, including a lunch interview with one of the founders. It was a longer process due to the number of people I met (about 3 months altogether) but I appreciated the thoroughness - when I started I felt like I had a good network already.

Technical Managing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CrossCountry Consulting (McLean, VA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Contacted by CrossCountry recruiter when I wasn't available and then reconnected once that assignment finished. Interviewed with a recruiter, then a virtual interview with one consultant, then an on-site in McLean, VA with four people.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CrossCountry Consulting (McLean, VA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

I was recruited via LinkedIn and had a wonderful experience with the recruiter. After speaking a few times via phone and through email, the interview process was set up very gradually. First a phone interview, then a coffee meeting with a Partner(!), and finally a series of in-person interviews in an office conference room (office was beautiful). I spoke to roughly 4-5 individuals across the business- one of the founding partners, HR managers, and others within different market offerings. Everyone was very pleasant to speak with and questions were conversational and centered mostly on my background and behavioral type. I can't stress this enough, EVERYONE throughout the whole process was extremely approachable, knowledgeable, and genuinely nice. All in all this was a wonderful experience.

Interview Questions

• Provide an example of how you resonate with CrossCountry's core values: Excellence, Collaboration, Energy, and Impact.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CrossCountry Consulting.

Interview

CrossCountry Consulting made the interview process comfortable and pleasant. I was able to talk or meet with a majority of the team and get a good feel of the people and company. The process progressed quickly and I was updated regularly on the status of next steps.

Interview Questions

• I was asked primarily about projects details and how projects were handled.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.