EY Data Analyst Interview Questions

Updated 25 Jul 2015

3.7

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

I got my interview at campus. The process went on in a rather weird way. Since this was the first round. I expected that it would involve a lot of behavior questions. However, in the interview, they only spent less than two minutes asking me questions based on my resume. For the rest of the 28 minutes, I was asked two statistical problems of graduate student level. Those two problems were really theoretical.

Interview Questions

• One was about covariance matrix. The other was about linear regression model.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EY (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in November 2013.

Interview

1. aptitude tests 2. technical interview 3. partner interview the aptitude tests has numerical, english and other tests which we had to clear and once cleared we will be called for an open session where we can meet other graduates and senior management to get a feel of the working environment. We will then be called for a face to face interview (fairly technical as my role was that) and a detailed read through the cv if we cleared that we will be called for a final partner interview

Interview Questions

• mostly competency based questions and a detail run through your cv   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY (Chennai (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

first round is written test consisting of analytical,verbal,logical,general sections.second round is hr,third round is technical,fourth round is again hr.

Interview Questions

• what is your longterm goal?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at EY (Cleveland, OH (US)) in March 2009.

Interview

- 30 minute phone interview with a busy senior manager, interview had to be re-scheduled within 2 hours of original time. - an entire day dedicated to the in-house interviews informational presentation and office tours and lunch. only 2 of 12 selected for offers, one intern, one new staff -

Interview Questions

• Write the code for a function that reverses a string   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate, but at the entry-level it would have been worthless. Look at similar salaries for your position and area and then add additional compensation for 50+ hours per week and your own value on personal work/life balance (this will be non-existant)

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.