Find jobs for Store Associate

Forever 21 Store Associate Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 34 of over 1,954.0 interviews

Applied online32%
1.8
HardAverageEasy

Forever 21

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

Interview was for a new store that was opening. Pretty easy and basic questions. I think most of the people that were there probably got hired after that day. Prep answers for questions about your experience, temperament, past collaboration, etc.

Interview Questions
  • What is your prior retail experience?
    Answer Question

Forever 21

Application

I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

Easy. Group interview. We went around answering questions. Everyone had equal time to speak and was made to feel very comfortable. Nice setting and would definitely recommend working there. Fun

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Forever 21

Application

I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

Asked me a few questions about previous work experience (i had none), my education experience, if i had reliable transportation, what you think customer service, and started training me immediately

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Forever 21

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

So unorganized. The interview kept getting postponed and I was not even sure if it was going to happen until finally I got it. They emailed me saying they could only hire me part time

Interview Questions
  • How would your friends describe you? Who is your style icon?

Forever 21

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

Interview was about 20 minutes. Very causal and conversational. I was interviewed by one of the visual associates. Asked about scheduling and typical in store scenarios. They really want to know who you are as a person and if you're friendly, positive and customer service oriented.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in Nov 2018

Interview

Very casual, I had a friend who worked at that F21 so she told me they were having a job fair for seasonal hiring (a table at the front door where the manager would be seated there and interview whoever was interested in applying and hiring on the spot if you were a good fit). So I printed my resume and headed over there. Unlike what others have said about doing group interviews, this was nice because it was just one on one so there wasn’t as much pressure. The manager was glad I brought my resume, others may not have done so since it was a bit impromptu and anyone could just come by for a job. The manager was very easygoing and the questions were basic interview questions. I was hired on the spot and told the orientation would be the next day. I recommend attending F21’s job fairs if you’re not comfortable doing a group interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Forever 21

Application

I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

Called to speak with manager to see if they were hiring. Same day, I applied in store and was invited to comeback to interview the next day. Questions: 1.) Tell me about yourself & prior experiences 2.) Why did you leave your last position 3.) Are you currently working 4.) Are you in school 5.) Why Forever 21 6.) What can you bring to the company The pro’s of my application: 1.) Availability (mentioned over the phone an importance) 2.) Prior retail experience 3.) The energy I had when I applied in person Tips: 1.) Apply online and in store 2.) On a non-busy day call and speak with a manager. Ask about the position you’re applying to and is it okay for you to come in to fill out an application 3.) Apply in person. Dress accordingly and appropriately. I wore all black and a denim jacket on the day of inquire and grey T-shirt and jeans for interview 4.) Research the company 5.) Plan your commute 6.) Bring a resume, and I.D/Birth certificate/socials to interview in case you’re hired on spot 7.) Be nice, be attentive, and on time

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Forever 21

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

Very chill and easy going. Met with one of the managers and she was extremely friendly and easy to talk too. Regular questions revolving around yourself and experience and availability.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Forever 21

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

I applied in person, got a call in a couple of days and then we set up an interview. I was early, but the manager did the interview early Very easy - more casual than most places Multiple scenario questions all about customer service and my experience (even if you dont have any, describe similar tasks that you have done)

Interview Questions
  • What are the top three qualities that sales associates should have?
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Springfield, VA) in Feb 2018

Interview

They don't tell you in advance what type of interview it will be. At first I thought it was going to be a one on one interview, but come to find out it was a group interview. Once they review your application, they will either call you or email you saying you are a prospective candidate and they'd like to meet you in person to see if you fit the bill.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 34 Interviews