G-Research Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

G-Research Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions

Interviews at G-Research

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

There was an initial questionnaire for to input cv like information followed by more in depth questions and an internal test, followed by no offer, followed by no offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for G-Research

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at G-Research (London, England).

Interview

Applied online with my CV, radio silence for 4 weeks. I myself had to contact them asking what was up, and got a reply from a recruiter saying that my application was "lost" due to "website issues", and was told that it's too late to do anything as there was only one spot on the final assessment centre which was due to be held in 4 days' time. Was given the option to proceed anyways and was told that I'd be contacted if they decided to hold another assessment centre.

Entire experience left a bad taste in my mouth. If you're applying, make sure you stay on top of the status of your application, because they certainly wont.

Interview Questions

G-Research Response

20 Nov 2019 – Marketing and Coordinator

Hi, thank you for taking the time to right this review. We can only once again apologise for the technical issues that we unfortunately experienced during this time. Best of luck if you do decided to take part in the assessment centre!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at G-Research (London, England) in November 2019.

Interview

One online hackerrank medium-easy for a competitive programmer, then I was called for onsite Assessment day, which had 3 parts. One group task in which you were supposed to work with 2 other people, to design and talk about an app, one hackerrank simmilar to the one before, and a technical interview.

Interview Questions

• Write a program that checks if a string is triungular (a, abb, accbbb, xyyzzzqqqq, etc).   Answer Question
    • Write an interface for an operation/operator.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.