GE FMP Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

GE FMP Interview Questions

Interviews at GE

2.9

FMP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GE (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

On campus interview. I did not make it past the first round but it was very behavioral. Very nice interviewers. I have heard the program is very hard but rewarding

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GE

FMP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GE (Louisville, KY (US)) in May 2012.

Interview

Campus interview followed by on-site interview. The on-site was conducted by a team of four. The whole process was pretty quick and painless. First interview to offer came within 45 days. Not too shabby for a campus interview process.

Interview Questions

• What animal best represents my personality?   1 Answer

FMP Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

Once i sent in my application, it took a few weeks to hear back. Had first interview with a GE recruiter who asks a bunch of behavioral questions and experience questions, etc. Then a few weeks later I heard back from a specific GE company, GE Power who called me and asked some basic questions. Then about a week later i received my formal offer

FMP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at GE (Houston, TX (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Consisted of 3 interviews. One over the phone with HR, two face to face interviews with upper management. All interview were conducted in GE offices in Houston TX. They lasted 10 to 30 minutes, interviewers seemed pretty disinterested.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you developed a process that saved GE time or money.   Answer Question

FMP Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

The interview was most behavioral questions. Very nice conversation. It lasted for half an hour for the phone interview. Second round was an online test and third round was finance manager interview.

Interview Questions

• biggest strength; what do you know about corporate finance? Why fmp not big four?   1 Answer

FMP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GE (Stamford, CT (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

The process was fairly painless. In my estimation GE is most interested in finding people they believe to be a cultural fit and don't concern themselves with technical ability.

FMP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GE (Bloomington, IN (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

I was a late addition to the interview schedule because I networked with an alumni at my school who reached out to the individual at GE who was scheduling the interviews. The guy I interviewed with who oversaw the FMP program wrote me off from the beginning because I wasn't originally selected.

Interview Questions

• What is something you are passionate about?   1 Answer

FMP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GE in October 2017.

Interview

Had two interviewers, but I already knew one of them prior to the interview via networking. Was very conversational. Really just practice in your STAR stories. What I've noticed was that the questions usually focused on team dynamics and times when things went wrong. Just remember that you don't want to end in a bad note, so always bring the lessons part. By the second

FMP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GE (Chicago, IL (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Attended several recruiting events on-campus, interviewed with a GE executive and heard back the next day that I had received an offer. Process of being placed into a particular business took awhile which was sort of annoying.

FMP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

In person on campus interview. Applied online and met recruiters at my college. One behavioral interview and then found out via phone I was accepted to the program. The interview was about 30 minutes long with one of the managers.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.