MPC Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 111 of over 111 interviews

Employee Referral13%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

MPC

Application

I interviewed at MPC

Interview

Remote with leadership which was overall a quite good experience and I mostly enjoyed it. It was over multiple timezones so it was not bad considering all of that really

Interview Questions
  • Which location do i prefer
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MPC (Bangalore) in Sep 2021

Interview

Was asked to submit a demo reel along with the resume. And after that I received a mail asking to perform a technical test. Once accepting the mail, details about the test was provided. After the test was submitted, was asked to wait for the HR call.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were based on my previous work experience and the projects that I worked on.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about MPC

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MPC (London, England) in Jul 2021

Interview

Very relaxed. Was more of a chat than anything. Think they mostly want to see what kind of person you are and if you'll mesh well with the team. Questions ranged from my own personal workflow to how I dealt under pressure.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MPC (Montreal, QC) in Apr 2021

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter. My interaction with them was incredibly disappointing. The recruiter reached out to me via LinkedIn and asked what my salary expectation would be before booking an interview. When I disclosed my salary expectation (which was market range) she never responded to me. I have heard that they offer below market rate salaries but I think it's a shame and it goes to show how little value the company places on its hiring process and, in turn, it's artists. I'm writing this review in the hope that it sheds light on such unfortunate recruiting habits that encourage devaluing artists and their labor/work.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

MPC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MPC in Feb 2021

Interview

The process was pretty fast, I applied online. From the initial email they sent me, I replied within the day and in a couple days, got a reply to set up the interview through phone the next day. The actual interview was very fast, no more than 5 minutes. After that, I never got an email back, not even a rejection one, so that is the only negative.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience? Are you willing to relocate when we move back onsite?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MPC (London, England) in Jan 2021

Interview

Interview was via zoom, it lasted about 20-30 mins. It felt quite relaxed, not too formal, one interviewer. I was told that I would hear in a few days if I got the job or not. I didn't receive any communication after my interview which I found a little disrespectful.

Interview Questions
  • I can't remember specifics but pretty standard interview questions about my past experience, what I'd bring to the role, working under pressure. I was given one 'what would you do' based scenario about technology not working before an important web call/meeting.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MPC (Buenos Aires) in Jan 2021

Interview

Fue rápida y basica con una conexión directa a través de llamadas telefónicas durante el proceso. Puntuales, y de respuesta rápida y directa, el manejo de recursos humanos es muy bueno

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MPC (New York, NY)

Interview

Skype call, the interview lasted about 30 minutes. Easy chat with the recruiter. She was very professional and to the point. She told me about the pipeline and what projects they had in house

Interview Questions
  • Just asked about general past experiences in production & how much katana I knew

Anonymous Employee in Canada, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MPC (Canada, KY) in Mar 2020

Interview

easy interview with good persons with a little question like work flow and tools and sw and many questions in cg industry and expectation in day to work and many other skills in 3d

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MPC (London, England) in Oct 2019

Interview

quick interview with lead department and product manager, present me the project and ask me 5 o 6 questions. The interview was very funny and easy, and the people was very familiar with me.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 111 Interviews