MPC Interview Questions

Updated 21 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 107 of over 107 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at MPC

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MPC (London, England, England) in Jul 2021

Interview

Very relaxed. Was more of a chat than anything. Think they mostly want to see what kind of person you are and if you'll mesh well with the team. Questions ranged from my own personal workflow to how I dealt under pressure.

Interview Questions
  • How did you approach this particular shot?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MPC (Montreal, QC) in Apr 2021

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter. My interaction with them was incredibly disappointing. The recruiter reached out to me via LinkedIn and asked what my salary expectation would be before booking an interview. When I disclosed my salary expectation (which was market range) she never responded to me. I have heard that they offer below market rate salaries but I think it's a shame and it goes to show how little value the company places on its hiring process and, in turn, it's artists. I'm writing this review in the hope that it sheds light on such unfortunate recruiting habits that encourage devaluing artists and their labor/work.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

MPC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MPC in Feb 2021

Interview

The process was pretty fast, I applied online. From the initial email they sent me, I replied within the day and in a couple days, got a reply to set up the interview through phone the next day. The actual interview was very fast, no more than 5 minutes. After that, I never got an email back, not even a rejection one, so that is the only negative.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience? Are you willing to relocate when we move back onsite?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MPC (London, England, England) in Jan 2021

Interview

Interview was via zoom, it lasted about 20-30 mins. It felt quite relaxed, not too formal, one interviewer. I was told that I would hear in a few days if I got the job or not. I didn't receive any communication after my interview which I found a little disrespectful.

Interview Questions
  • I can't remember specifics but pretty standard interview questions about my past experience, what I'd bring to the role, working under pressure. I was given one 'what would you do' based scenario about technology not working before an important web call/meeting.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MPC (New York, NY)

Interview

Skype call, the interview lasted about 30 minutes. Easy chat with the recruiter. She was very professional and to the point. She told me about the pipeline and what projects they had in house

Interview Questions
  • Just asked about general past experiences in production & how much katana I knew

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MPC (London, England, England) in Oct 2019

Interview

quick interview with lead department and product manager, present me the project and ask me 5 o 6 questions. The interview was very funny and easy, and the people was very familiar with me.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MPC (Montreal, QC) in Sep 2019

Interview

You have to send your cv and answer some questions online, than they call you and ask more questions about your cv. Finally you do the interview, 30 min more or less.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MPC (Montreal, QC) in Sep 2019

Interview

It is very fast , see demo talk your skill which part you good ,which one bad , the best one is what ? how about your CG comp and deep comp experience。

Interview Questions
  • If your supervisor need some result ,how do you do

MPC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MPC in Sep 2019

Interview

Applied online and had a Google meet interview, mainly focused on previous work I've one and had me talk them through it. Some loosely technical questions, like what I would do in this situation etc. But not specific coding ones.

Interview Questions
  • Talk us through what you've worked on. Tell us about yourself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MPC (London, England, England)

Interview

Interview was good, welcoming, it was a good environment and the hiring process was made clear from the outset, directions were supplied and building was easy to find, thank you

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 107 Interviews