Mercer Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Mercer Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Mercer

3.2

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Mercer.

Interview

First Round > HR
Second Round > Written
Third round > Technical
Fourth round > Managerial
Final Sal negotiation > HR
----- --------- --------- --------
They will ask all relevant questions based on your profile and also about your future aspirations from company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mercer

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mercer (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Interview process consist of 1 HR screening round, 1 written round, 1 telephonic round, 1 face to face, 1 client round. Questions asked are as published on various inteview sites mostly. In written round you will have sufficient time to attempt all the questions and revise your answers. In telephonic and F2F rounds similar quetions are asked.

Interview Questions

• output of query "select 8 from table"   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Mercer (New Delhi (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

It was a really slow process. I felt like many lazy people are taking interviews. They used to conduct one interview and then forget, after some days again it used to come to their mind and then again they conducted further rounds, in short a 1-2 day process was stretched to around 45days in the process.

Interview Questions

• Questions werent much difficult at all, but the question about how to get the error details without checking the informatica log was a new one to me.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked on the higher end and they agreed at once

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mercer in February 2012.

Interview

First Telephonic interview - All basic technical questions
    Second - Face to Face - Around 1 hour 15 min .. taken by 2 senior.
    Project Leader Round - Few technical again and background
    HR Round
    Onshore Round for Project allocation

Interview Questions

• Second round was not easy...   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes... but they have fixed salary and no variables till C2 level

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mercer (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

i applied it directly by going on the day of the interview. The interview process took 2 weeks. one round of technical objective test, 2 rounds of technical interviews, 1 manger interview. After you clear the round you will have a HR discussion and offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Its was not that much difficult if you stay to the basics and give specific answers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mercer (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

1. Written round
    2. 1:1 technical round
    3. PM Round

The written test had questions like size of an object, bits and bytes, try-catch, switch case etc
    Interview round involved normal OOPS questions, some sql questions and few questions related to my previous project.
    The HR are a bit slow, they will say that you are selected and will call you later. But In my case the waiting was way to longer then expected

Interview Questions

• The written test was somewhat confusing as the options were similar   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was satisfied with the package they offered

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Mercer in August 2015.

Interview

As i was outstation employee previously, i was interviewed over Skype and call.It was based on basic technical queries first in first round on call.
    The second round was Skype round with more detailed discussion and the the final round was the personality related round.
    The final one being the HR round.
    The interviewers were very friendly .
    The only negative point was that my interview never happened on the scheduled time .it was little frustrating to keep waiting for the call only to hear that it has got re scheduled.

Negotiation

Paid more then expected.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mercer (Noida (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

Interview process was average and able to cross.I got offer after 3-4 days of waiting,there were one written,2 technical and one managerial after that hr interview with salary negotiation.The process was average one technical was easy and other was average .

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mercer (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

1 telephonic round( average skill check)
    1 face to face round(taken by senior person it was very technical, he asked about design patterns , frame work, but he was very cool as well not bothering if you don't know any answer)
    HR discussion, I got selected but got call after 1 month.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mercer (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

First is written test which have some basic syntax question and rest of all related to framework. And after that technical is conducted and then HR. if you are ready to accept all terms and conditions then you have more chances to be selected.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to leave previous company and and they are also looking for those kind of candidate who know most of the technologies   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.