Pfizer Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Pfizer Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Pfizer

2.5

Internship Interview

Interview

I had to submit a resume and cover letter. Then I had one standard behavioral interview over the phone. A few weeks later I received an offer. Overall it was a simple process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pfizer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Pfizer in December 2018.

Interview

Pfizer was recruiting at my university. I talked to them at the career fair and they followed up a couple months later and wanted to do a phone interview with me. It was a typical phone interview with STAR based questions regarding my previous experiences. After the phone interview, I got an offer within two weeks.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer in March 2017.

Interview

Very easy process. Telephonic interview over 30 min. After a week, short presentation (10-15 min) through Webex about my research accomplishments. Asked few question regarding my research. why are you interested in Pfizer? etc.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Given that it was only an internship the process was very quick. For other jobs, they perform assessment centers and competency interviews, mostly with the business unit and human resources.

Internship Interview

Interview

It was a full day assessment centre, with a group task and individual interviews. We had a tour of the building and met the colleagues we would be working in, and had standard behavioural interview questions with a pannel of 3 managers.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer (Mumbai (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

It was a very friendly interview process. Very cooperative and helped in understanding the exact project details. Time is one of the most crucial assessing factor. Behaviour based interview - strength and weaknesses. Attitude and commitment towards the project.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.