Pfizer Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Pfizer Senior Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Pfizer

3.5

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

Initial phone interview. Multiple on site interviews with various personnel. Human Resources co-ordinates all the meetings and calls. Had to produce some basic materials to prove competency. There was a lot of competition for the role.

Interview Questions

• I had to communicate the role back to the interviewers and formulate the core responsibilities of the position   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Pfizer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer (New York, NY (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

Phone screen with HR for 30 minutes. Three 45 minute interviews with team in round 2. Round 3 last interview with VP for 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate. Good offer.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer (Madison, NJ (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Several questions regarding experience and scenarios. HR screening was thorough and they promise to keep candidates up to date. Lack of integrity to respond to emails, follow ups and status. The hiring manager is curt and too busy to answer questions, felt like it was an inconvenience to take her time to interview for a position she needs. Pfizer is number one in revenue, but far from that in interviewing and treating candidates with respect. Any company that lacks in integrity wrt communication is a sign of failing corporate structure

Interview Questions

• How much technical applications do you possess?   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Collegeville, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pfizer (Collegeville, PA (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

Lengthy - had to go thru atleast six interviews over two days. Given that the interviews were only 45 min each, had a lot o idle time.. Good that one of my ex-colleagues was around.

Interview Questions

• Mix of behavorial and subject matter questions. Folks asking questions were from mixed backgrounds - Finance, Operations, PMO   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Pfizer (Sydney (Australia)) in November 2009.

Interview

Outsourced to recruitment company

Interview Questions

• Had to undertake a written assignment. Wasnt hard but was very time consuming.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Protracted, but very happy with outcome

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.