Revolut Interview Questions

Updated 22 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 793 of over 793 interviews

Recruiter24%
Employee Referral7%
HardAverageEasy

Revolut

Application

I interviewed at Revolut

Interview

Recebi uma mensagem no Linkdin, de um recrutador jovem, a questionar-me se gostria de participar numa entrevista para o cargo de coordenador de equipa. Disse que sim e foi-me enviado um em-mil.

Interview Questions
  • Qual a minha experiência profissional?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Revolut

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Revolut

Interview

First an online test (60 mins) followed by a take home style task (several hours), followed by a "first round" interview". You only met someone after hours of tasks,. I was then rejected after the first round of in person interviews after having spent hours on the tasks. I was rejected after that, without any feedback.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a challenge you encountered at work, how did you solve it

Revolut

Application

I interviewed at Revolut

Interview

An in-house recruiter organized every meeting and gave updates throughout the quite comprehensive process. The first interview was a screening call with someone I would be working closely with. This was followed by a case study - 4 hours or so to create a presentation with recommendations, based on a dataset shared by the Revolut team. Once progressing past that, interviews were scheduled with peers (people in similar positions) and the person I would be reporting to. Ultimately, the process was run professionally, however, there seemed to be a lack of shared understanding with regards to what to look for in the candidate. There seemed to be very few prepared questions and the same questions were largely raised from each person. Ultimately, I didn't get the offer due to a lack of years of experience (something that could have been determined from my CV alone).

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Revolut

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Revolut

Interview

Revolut is not worth your time because they don't value YOUR time. If you're a serious candidate looking for a manager/senior manager level role, avoid Revolut because there's a good chance they will ghost you. After spending the better part of an hour speaking with a recruiter (in JST time) and taking a silly assessment online hosted by a third party, I never heard from Revolut again. I get it, it looks like I wasn't the candidate they were looking for, but after devoting as much time to the process, I would have appreciated a follow up. If you have the time for companies like this then all the power to you! If you, like me, don't have the time for this nonsense, I advise you to stay away altogether and don't even both applying. Revolut's poor reviews do appear to be merited.

Interview Questions
  • From the online assessment (multiple choice answers, short hand/general gist of some of the questions shown below): -What is inherent risk? -What is residual risk? -Pick a bigger fraction than 4/9? -First lap of race a car goes 40 mph, assuming the car has one lap to go how fast does it have to go on the second lap to average 60 mph for both laps? -You have 1,000 lbs of strawberries. If you take away 2% of them, how many pounds are you left with? -A question that essentially asks you to know the differences between "mean," "median," and "mode." -Some question about "odds," "probability," and "chance" that was not correctly worded. It was a math question.

Revolut

Application

I interviewed at Revolut

Interview

Good process, recruiter and hiring manager did a good job in terms of setting expectations. Recruiter contacted me via LinkedIn and we had 2 video conferences. The interview process at Revolut has various stages and each of the interviewers have veto power over the candidate hiring decision. My first interview was with the recruiter to basically gauge my interest in the opportunity and learn more about my career experiences. The second interview was with the hiring manager. There are additional interviews with functional leaders and peers.

Interview Questions
  • Home task to analyze a data set and prepare analysis based on the data set provided. Additional questions on recommendations to localize a financial product offered in the UK and observations on recently launched product in your market. Tip: make sure you take the time to understand the problem , don’t rush to the obvious answers.

Revolut

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Revolut in Jul 2021

Interview

I applied online. After a few days, the recruiter reached out to me to schedule the first interview round through a booking link. I sent him an email and messaged him on LinkedIn 5 minutes in with no reply. I was then left sitting for the whole 30 minutes of the interview, and the recruiter never showed up. I then emailed and messaged the hiring manager on LinkedIn, and guess what? No reply either. Completely a waste of my time and totally unprofessional.

2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vilnius

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Revolut (Vilnius) in Jul 2021

Interview

I have been contacted via LinkedIn by the recruiter at Revolut. He believed that my profile matched what the company is looking for. After taking a look at job description I have decided to proceed as I found the role to fit my profile and at that time was searching for a change. The initial screening call was quite short. Nothing was explained to me in regards to the role. After I was invited to complete the test which was quite easy and requested to send a cv. The recruiter came back couple days later claiming that my profile does not meet the qualifications and skills. This was such a waste of my time. Why would you send the test prior defining the relevance of the profile? Which I also found quite funny because I am an expert in the field. Not quite sure based on what criteria I was not invited to the interview with hiring managers. Their loss.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Revolut

Application

I interviewed at Revolut

Interview

Call with recruiter. Came across professional to begin with and told me they were recruiting for Fincrime but believes I’m a better fit for Services and would get back to me the next morning at the latest to confirm. 3 days no response and then received a generic automated rejection email. Extremely misleading as the impression I was given was that it was just a matter of which department to assess me for in the next stages. On top of that no feedback could be given. Complete waste of time and extremely disappointing from a company like Revolut.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Revolut

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Revolut in Jul 2021

Interview

The role is nothing like it had been advertised as. There are no HR responsibilities, it is essentially a ticket processing service (said in my interviewer’s own words) measured against heavy KPIs. Furthermore, if you look at the company Values, you can quickly gauge a toxic working culture of “how badly do you want it?” at Revolut (as well as referring to their employees as elite athletes who must constantly be proving themselves). They actually talk about firing people under the first point - it’s astonishing, I’ve never seen anything like it! Please have a word with your HR Marketing team, also italicising the ‘key words’ of your company values just looks incredibly pompous and quite frankly, lame. Revolut has the culture of an investment bank pretending to be a start-up.

Interview Questions
  • They led with describing the role initially and telling me about it, as they wanted to be transparent about the nature of the role.

Revolut

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Revolut in Jul 2021

Interview

They found me on LinkedIn. First I had an interview with HR. Then I had a technical interview. They asked about Java/Kotlin fundamentals and RXJava. After the second interview, I got a rejection email and tips on how I can improve myself :)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 793 Interviews