Sky Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Sky

1. Featured Interview

Customer Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sky (Leeds, England) in December 2020.

Interview

3 stage process, lengthy but support provided so easily get through it. Not hard questions, but put you on the spot. first a skills quiz to see wat you would do in a specific situation. then a video assessment about yourself. then interview and role play.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Sky (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Online test, then if completed would go into a video interview.

If successful the next step is a Experience Day which is an assessment.

First you are told to buddie up, and told to find out 1 thing in common with each other and present it to the class.

Then you are told to select what's most like you got customer service. And this leads to a one to one interview where you describe why it's most like you.

After this there is role play where you have to talk to the assersor pretending to be a customer.

Once everyone is done you can ask some questions and then you are on your way.

I was told the next day I was successful. But this was not a job offer yet as they need to check my references.

Interview Questions

• what does customer service mean to you ?

what is good customer service?   Answer Question

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, SD (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sky (Aberdeen, SD (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

After you've completed their online process they contact you within a few days to set up a telephone interview. During that interview, which was in my case 3 days after their call, you are asked to provide them with some details about yourself (authorisation process) and then you're asked about Sky itself, their offer, customer service, your experience, why you'd be good at this job and etc. Immediately after the conversation you're informed whether you passed it. If yes, they tell you that you are invited for a Sky Experience Day, which is basically talking to other candidates there, discussing things like good customer service, group work, role-play (sales advisor-client) and a few written tasks. After that they contact you within a few days to tell you if you're employed or not.
    Everyone is extremely nice and helpful, nothing to worry about :)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the situation when you went the extra mile for a customer.   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for Sky?   1 Answer
    • What do you think you responsibilities at Sky will be?   1 Answer
    • What is it that makes you passionate about customer service and contact with clients?   1 Answer

Sports Production Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sky in April 2017.

Interview

No interview because they always need interns and require barely any qualifications. I interned before I had even started university. Process was fairly long because HR tends to be slow.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sky in November 2013.

Interview

Easy try to be plain and not to drag

Junior IOS Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sky.

Interview

Was by a consultant, had an interview with an employee asking code about my projects and non projects.
    The idea was to ask if I know without the IDE the lines of code
    Be ready to fix all your lines of code

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sky.

Interview

The usual process. Had an initial phone interview followed by an interview with 2 members of the team. Completed a case study before the interview which was discussed for half of the interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sky.

Interview

Online application then video interview with a series of questions where you have around a minute to read the question then the recording starts for you to answer them.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you have been part of a successful team   Answer Question

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sky (Leeds, England) in February 2021.

Interview

Lengthy amount of time between interview stages. During the interview questions over video call I was asked to provide a specific time that I had listened to someone over the phone. I provided an example of a previous job and she pressed me twice to release the specific details that the client was asking. I said I was not comfortable providing that as it was sensitive information and that would break GDPR protocol.
    I found this very strange and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What techniques can you use to show you're listening to someone over the phone.   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sky (Edinburgh, Scotland) in February 2021.

Interview

Customer service interview questions based on ranking your choice you will then be told if your successful in this stage if you are then you need to video yourself answering Competency based questions then you will get told if you are through to the next stage

Interview Questions

• The engineer never turned up to the customer door at the agreed time and the customer is not happy on the phone what would you do?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sky (Leeds, England) in February 2021.

Interview

I believe that the online sky interview process is extremely thorough and very well executed. I enjoyed the scenario-based questions, and am now going onto the video interview-style questions as well.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in this scenario?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.