Sky Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 841 of over 841 interviews

Recruiter8%
Employee Referral4%
HardAverageEasy

Sky

Application

I interviewed at Sky

Interview

Very good. It went really well. It was pretty complex, but manageable. I would say know your material and come in prepared. They expect you to know your stuff, I knew enough to get by.

Interview Questions
  • How would you describe your work ethic
    Answer Question

Sky

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sky

Interview

Online skill test after online skill test. I went through three phases of the application process and never once spoke to a real person. It's a little ridiculous. Not to mention that the results of the hidden test cases are not shown until after you submit. Not even Google does it that way.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Sky

Join the conversation on

Consulting

1y

a

Senior Analyst

In an alternate universe, we’d all be at the airport lounge drinking our weekly stress away while eagerly waiting to go home. Life is good. Unless you’re flying United - you’re minutes away from being told your flight is delayed because there is one cloud in the sky.

25 Comments

Join the conversation on

Sky

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Sky

Interview

Half an hour for first stage, then 2 hours of code test and further grilling for the second stage. Lots of fairly tough questions and some questions which felt like there was a "that's the one" answer to them, even though the questions themselves were fairly open-ended. They were a nice enough bunch but seemed quite serious.

Interview Questions
  • Really trying to find concrete examples of managerial experience. Code tests were fairly basic javascript puzzles that could often be resolved in a basic one-liner.
1 person found this interview helpful

Sky

Application

I interviewed at Sky

Interview

4 chiamate inutili, di cui 2 da agenzie interinali, colloquio tecnico con persone non del settore , senza una specifica domanda. L’iter è lungo e poco chiaro sulla posizione richiesta

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sky

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sky

Interview

Intervista abbastanza semplice sulle esperienze passate, l'azienda e le motivazioni. Alla fine il manager di riferimento della posizione ha posto un piccolo quesito per testare le capacità di ragionamento, si trattava di scegliere tra due promozioni da proporre ai clienti e motivare la scelta.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sky

Application

I interviewed at Sky

Interview

Very friendly and clearly communicate what is required from you. Enjoyed the experience. The early careers team is very informative, supportive and friendly. Did not feel intense but instead was made to be an enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Livingston, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Sky (Livingston, Scotland) in Dec 2021

Interview

The application process consisted of 3 stages: An online situational judgement/numerical test. The second stage was a one-on-one interview with a senior from Sky to see how I would navigate various scenarios. Lastly, an assessment centre (online due to covid), we were put into pairs and given a presentation on a project we need to create, we then went off in our pairs and created the project under the supervision of a Sky senior.

Interview Questions
  • Why Sky? Several questions about handling situations that could arise at Sky.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sky (London, England)

Interview

Technical questions then technical practical. Quite in depth questions that were difficult to answer. Practical was more about explaining thought processes and trying something new rather than pure coding ability.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sky

Application

I interviewed at Sky

Interview

Online application form- this does not require you to upload a CV. I completed 2x immersive online assessemnts and then a virtual assessment centre. The process spanned a couple of months.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Sky

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sky

Interview

couple of rounds , good staff, checks whether are we passionate about the job , skills and explain previous experience. finally working culture and inside of organization and everything goes well you're good to go.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 841 Interviews