Sky Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Sky

1. Featured Interview

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sky (Leeds, England) in November 2019.

Interview

super relaxed experience, you will enjoy your self, just practice how to handle a sales call, be enthusiastic, also do not discount subscription fees just keep on emending to the customers needs

Interview Questions

• normal competency based questions   1 Answer

8 Nov 2019 – Head of Brand

Thanks for leaving such a positive review and welcome to Sky!

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Sky (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Online test, then if completed would go into a video interview.

If successful the next step is a Experience Day which is an assessment.

First you are told to buddie up, and told to find out 1 thing in common with each other and present it to the class.

Then you are told to select what's most like you got customer service. And this leads to a one to one interview where you describe why it's most like you.

After this there is role play where you have to talk to the assersor pretending to be a customer.

Once everyone is done you can ask some questions and then you are on your way.

I was told the next day I was successful. But this was not a job offer yet as they need to check my references.

Interview Questions

• what does customer service mean to you ?

what is good customer service?   Answer Question

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, SD (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sky (Aberdeen, SD (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

After you've completed their online process they contact you within a few days to set up a telephone interview. During that interview, which was in my case 3 days after their call, you are asked to provide them with some details about yourself (authorisation process) and then you're asked about Sky itself, their offer, customer service, your experience, why you'd be good at this job and etc. Immediately after the conversation you're informed whether you passed it. If yes, they tell you that you are invited for a Sky Experience Day, which is basically talking to other candidates there, discussing things like good customer service, group work, role-play (sales advisor-client) and a few written tasks. After that they contact you within a few days to tell you if you're employed or not.
    Everyone is extremely nice and helpful, nothing to worry about :)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the situation when you went the extra mile for a customer.   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for Sky?   1 Answer
    • What do you think you responsibilities at Sky will be?   1 Answer
    • What is it that makes you passionate about customer service and contact with clients?   1 Answer

Sports Production Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sky in April 2017.

Interview

No interview because they always need interns and require barely any qualifications. I interned before I had even started university. Process was fairly long because HR tends to be slow.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sky in November 2013.

Interview

Easy try to be plain and not to drag

Business Management Graduate Scheme Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sky.

Interview

Started off with standard SJT and background info, before a more complex set of tests which included some video interview questions and longer answer written questions. All of these I passed and was told to await invitation to an assessment centre, before finally receiving an email saying I would not be invited after all. Pathetic treatment from start to finish.

Digital Marketing Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sky (London, England).

Interview

Online assessment, Video interview online assessment, Assessment centre, Face to face interview. It was okay, the first time I have done a recorded video interview, it felt quite unnatural and odd. It is a lot easier to connect with a person than a camera. It didn't feel very personal and made me feel quite anxious. The online assessment was reasoning and mathematical.

Interview Questions

• I was given a scenario and asked about how I would handle it.   Answer Question

17 Apr 2020 – Social Media Specialist

Hello and thanks for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear that you had a positive recruitment experience with us, and we hope you'll apply again in future when the opportunity arises. Maybe we'll see you again soon?

Internship Interview

Interview

I sent my application for an internship using the job opportunities section on their official website. Ten days later I received a call for an interview at their headquarters. The interview was held by the HR manager with the participation of the team I would work with.

Interview Questions

Sky Response

17 Apr 2020 – Social Media Specialist

Hi and thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your interview with us. It's good to hear that you had a good recruitment experience with us, and we hope you'll apply again to work with us in future. Thanks, Sky.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

First, I emailed my CV, 3 days later I got the invitation to do the online assessment. Right now, I just have finished my first online test, and I'm waiting for the next round. The first round is to watch 4 graphs and tables , then answer questions based on that. you can have access to the graphs during the test. the interview is quite nice

Interview Questions

• The first round is to watch 4 graphs and tables , then answer questions based on that. you can have access to the graphs during the test. the interview is quite nice   Answer Question

6 Apr 2020 – Social Media Specialist

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear that you had a good recruitment experience with us so far. We wish you the best of luck in the next round!

Home Service and Supply Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sky.

Interview

process of 2 interviews which were in a very relaxed environment... lovely people , kind and easy going but pushy at times regarding questions which is to be expected

Technology Graduate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sky.

Interview

Online application followed by an online test which was situational judgement with numerical and literary aptitude tests followed by assessment centre. The assessment centre consisted of a group project which took most of the day, as well as a situational judgement interview and a strength based interview during which you gave a short presentation describing sky as a company.

Interview Questions

Sky Response

20 Mar 2020 – Social Media Specialist

Hello and thanks for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear that you had a good recruitment experience with us, and we hope you'll apply again in future when the opportunity arises. Maybe we'll see you again soon?

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.