Sky Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 795 of over 795 interviews

Employee Referral4%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sky (Leeds, England, England) in Dec 2020

Interview

3 stage process, lengthy but support provided so easily get through it. Not hard questions, but put you on the spot. first a skills quiz to see wat you would do in a specific situation. then a video assessment about yourself. then interview and role play.

Interview Questions
  • role play with the interviewer
    Answer Question
10 people found this interview helpful

Sky

Application

I interviewed at Sky

Interview

Asked various situational and competency based questions regarding customer service and interviewee's experience. Provided some info on products and services and did a mock customer call who is calling to discuss sky package.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sky

Application

I interviewed at Sky

Interview

A few digital assessments that focussed on reviewing data and scenario based questions. For some questions you recorded yourself. Followed by a virtual assessment centre that lasted the majority of a day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sky

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sky

Interview

Digital assessment then a Codility test that takes about 135 minutes. Languages that could be used were Java 8/11, JavaScript, PHP, Python, C# or Ruby. Then had some video interview questions where I had to record my answers. Then had the digital assessment centre in 2 parts - 1. and interview via MS Teams and then 2. 6 hour digital assessment. Digital assessment consisted of an hour of "Welcome, intro and taks outline" then 4h 30mins of coding with another candidate and two Sky engineers using VCS and MS Teams. Had a lunch break too. At the end we had 30 mins round up and Q&A.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sky

Application

I interviewed at Sky

Interview

Interview process is long but straight forward. Online application, telephone interview and final interview with the manager and either recruitment company or the HR. Takes about two months for the whole process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sky

Application

I interviewed at Sky

Interview

Interview process is quite straight forward. Online application followed with interview if selected, however the process by itself is time consuming. Can take up to two months for the whole process.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about the key transferrable skills you will attribute to sky

Sky

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sky

Interview

Mi hanno chiamato per un colloquio conoscitivo circa 10 giorni dopo aver presentato la candidatura tramite il loro sito web nella sezione dedicata alle ultime posizioni aperte. Colloquio con il recruiter e i responsabili del team.

Interview Questions
  • Perché sei interessato a questo stage? Quali sono i tuoi obiettivi? Perché hai scelto di studiare questa disciplina all'università? Saresti interessato a un'esperienza presso la nostra azienda anche se non è a scopo finale di assunzione?

Sky

Application

I interviewed at Sky

Interview

You need to recited yourself answering questions based on scenarios shown. The next stage is interview where you get asked competency based questions answered a role play. It’s very basic customer service questions.

Interview Questions
  • When have you shown amazing customer service

Sky

Application

I interviewed at Sky

Interview

Initial coding test- did not get any further. They state through the initial calls/info that you have no need for knowledge at the start. This is incorrect. Prior coding knowledge is key.

Interview Questions
  • Problem solving questions around rearranging strings and arrays

Sky

Application

I interviewed at Sky

Interview

First there's a short online interview based on situations that may occur at the workplace and how you would deal with them. Then you attend an online assessment centre where we used Scratch to practice using the Agile methodology

Interview Questions
  • What are your favourite technologies right now? Once answered they asked how they could implement these technologies at Sky

Sky

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sky in Aug 2021

Interview

Very long application/interview process. Initially a simple situational judgement logic + math test. Then a coding exercise on codility which can be done in a language of your choice. Next a video interview with more situational judgement Then a final strength-based interview and assessment centre. The assessment centre consisted of pairing up with an applicant and using VSCode to write some code. The language used during the test was Javascript and React. Pair programming task is good but how they assess you is not great. Bearing in mind the previous coding test you could choose the language. For this you are forced to use Javascript and React. If you are not familiar with these two/have not used them before, DON'T bother applying. Although achieving full marks on the codility test, they expect you to write decent code in a language you have never used and then assess you on it. TLDR: If you do not know Javascript/React, don't bother applying even though they say other coding experience is okay, it won't be. Your time will be wasted.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 795 Interviews