Swinton Insurance Interview Questions

Updated 5 Jun 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 42 of over 42 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Swinton Insurance

Swinton Insurance

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Swinton Insurance

Interview

Supportive group and 1-2-1 interviews, private room and relaxed environment. Group problem solving then personal interview with 4 questions. Took around 30 mins on the personal interview then found out the day after I had got the job!

Interview Questions
  • Experience of showing empathy in a time of need with a customer
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Swinton Insurance (Manchester, England, England) in Jan 2019

Interview

Quite lengthy. Initial phone call, then phone interview, then group interview and then 1:1 - a promise to inform you within 48 hours to let you know if you had been successful or not, however this end of the promise was not kept which doesn’t reflect well on the company after you have made the efforts to attend an interview and give your time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Swinton Insurance

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Swinton Insurance

Interview

The interview process was fairly standard and the people I met were nice. It was supposed to be a competency but it turned into more of a chat. But even though I went for a face to face interview and chased them they never let me know I didn't get the job. I think that's pretty discourteous.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salford, North West England, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Swinton Insurance (Salford, North West England, England, England) in Nov 2018

Interview

The interview was a joke, to put it lightly. It lasted approximately 20 minutes in which time the interviewers asked no technical questions whatsoever and explained nothing about the role or the company. They asked some vague questions about my background and not much else. The interviewers appeared to be incompetent at my best guess, and their own company knowledge was severely lacking. I have to say the interview was very easy even though I didn't get an offer, although it was very strange too.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Halifax, England, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Swinton Insurance (Halifax, England, England)

Interview

3 stage, competency, role play and assessment. 2 people present, one to k review, the other to take notes. Standard set up. All very relaxed & they did their best to help relax me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Swinton Insurance (Manchester, England, England) in May 2018

Interview

Interviewed in may 2018, offered the job but declined as they seemed to not know when the start date was. Was directed to job through The Growth Company, acting as a recruiter, kept getting in-accurate or contradictory information regarding the job and interview. Potentially job will not be there at all!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maidstone, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Swinton Insurance (Maidstone, England, England)

Interview

Phone interview,booked in for a timeslot.Nine mins before actually interview,got a email cancelling and asking to reschedule with no valid reason. Replied back and got a automated response email then finally got a reply giving the reason,I.T problems. Make what you will of it,but felt unprofessional and unorganized. Denied to go further.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Swinton Insurance

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Swinton Insurance

Interview

Description of the role, discussion around previous experience. Quick maths test involving basic sums, percentages etc. Some competency based questions to test knowledge learnt in previous roles, application form to fill in, and a maths test to complete.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time when you have gone above and beyond normal duties for a customer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Swinton Insurance (Manchester, England, England) in Sep 2017

Interview

Telephone Interview, was hurried and very frenzied. Don't think the interviewer was even listening, had to say "hello" to be sure she was still on the phone. Didn't get the offer, was told my competency based answers didn't have enough information, even though I had used the S.T.A.R model. Was told on the spot that I didn't get enough marks to make it to the next round.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Swinton Insurance (Manchester, England, England) in Sep 2017

Interview

Unnervingly easy, awkward and rushed, wasn't comfortable so I later declined the face to face interview, the job didn't feel right, with the amount of redundancies the company was handing out and the wage that was being promised I felt as though everything was too good to be true and then I noticed on an email that the wage was 'pro rata' be cautious of this, it usually means the wage stated will not be the wage paid subject to hours contracted even though this may have been the wage advertised

Interview Questions
  • How did you go above and beyond for a company
Viewing 1 - 10 of 42 Interviews