TOPdesk Junior Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

TOPdesk Junior Java Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at TOPdesk

Junior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at TOPdesk (Budapest (Hungary)) in April 2020.

Interview

Overall really kind and positive company. First there was a programming exercise at home, then two in person interviews with 2-2 developers. First one also had a puzzle type programming exercise, other one an integration type.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TOPdesk

Junior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TOPdesk (Budapest (Hungary)) in September 2016.

Interview

Scheduled a Skype interview, however no one called me for more than 40 minutes.
    After I wrote an e-mail - I got a response saying of some "technical issue" and a proposition to re-schedule.
    Next day got a letter saying someone has already been hired for that position.

TOPdesk Response

21 Nov 2016 – HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback. The whole process took 4+ weeks due to the fact we were in the middle of the summer holiday period. Consequently we notified the applicant soon after the application about the fact the process may take longer than usual.
    Due to technical issues we were unable to carry out the Skype interview. Regrettably at the meanwhile we had technical issues with the e-mailing system as well therefor we could only contact the applicant after 40 minutes. We informed the applicant 4 days (weekend included) after the unsuccessful Skype interview that we had appointed an other candidate since we had more applicants for the same position within the same period. We regret this situation, sometimes there are technical issues we are unable to control.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.