Waitrose Test Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1 Interview Review

4.0

Test Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bracknell, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Waitrose (Bracknell, England) in November 2018.

Interview

Very slow process. A total of 8 weeks from initial application to face-to-face interview. After the initial sift there was a routine telephone interview, then a long delay before the second interview was arranged. The second interview consisted of a case study, upon which a presentation had to be prepared before the interview. The case study was not very clearly explained and seems to have been made deliberately ambiguous. The presentation was followed by competence based questions. The interviewers seemed friendly enough, but I had the feeling all along that they were going through the motions. I was easily well qualified for the role, in fact probably even too senior, and this may have been seen as a threat to some people. They refused to provide proper feedback after the interview, which was puerile and thoroughly unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult challenge you have faced at work? How did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Waitrose Response

20 Dec 2018 – Social Media Executive

Thank you for taking the time to feedback regarding your recent interview for the Test Manager position. We are sorry to hear that the process was longer than what we would normally expect. We welcome all feedback, both positive and negative and feed it into process reviews to ensure we are always improving on candidate experience. In regards to feedback, our Resourcing Consultants would be more than happy to provide this to you. If you would like to follow up on this, please send us an email via - resourcing.socialmedia@partnershipservices.co.uk Thank you for the time you have invested in your application and for considering the Partnership as the next step in your career.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.