Yieldify Senior Javascript Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Yieldify

1 Interview Review

2.0

Senior Javascript Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Yieldify in January 2015.

Interview

A recruitment agency contacted me regarding this job opportunity at Yieldify. They connected me to a person inside the company in charge of the interview process. Some meetings were scheduled via Skype and the people representing Yieldify postponed, missed or were late to every single interaction. This was about 7/8 times. After i concluded the technical challenge successfully, i was offered a contract deal, which i accepted and sent my personal information. Was only going to communicate officially to my current employer once i signed the contract, but trustingly started to make arrangements for the career move, including telling some people on the job, and organising my yearly calendar accordingly. Yieldify asked me for 8 days in order to clear some procedures and send the contract to sign, and never contacted me after that. Recruitment agency was the only way to get a follow up, and told me 33 days after the fact that the process was not going to go through. The whole thing was very unprofessional and badly handled. The person representing Yieldify did not contact me personally to communicate these developments and blocked me on Skype for some reason. I do not recommend this company to work for.

Interview Questions

• A technical challenge was asked to be developed, using web technologies.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.