Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Executive assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What are your faults. I never know quite what to say about this

2 Answers

I said I was a perfectionist who found it hard on occasion to delegate which sometimes affected my work life balance as it meant that I ended up working longer hours.

"We have social activities and like to go drinking, some events have not been professional, how would you help guide our team to book more appropriate events.

1 Answer

"In the office you may hear us use bad language on a regular basis, would that be a problem for you"

1 Answer

'We are like a family and use the term sunshine to make sure everyone is happy, do you understand what we mean by our term"

1 Answer

Asked the usual questions: Tell me about your background, What do you know about M&S etc. Conversation was quite casual. Gave me a task to do in 15 mins involving key EA / PA tasks eg how to manage a schedule and a last minute meeting with senior level management.

Teaching can be thankless. How does this make you feel?

Long-term ambitions across 2-5-10 years

1 Answer

What mistake have you made and how did you rectify it.

No set direction, the interviewer was all over the place. She was looking for someone she could dominate and spent most of the time bragging about how she pulls rank over the other PA's.

1 Answer

the standard questions about my experience, process I use, what I would do if, how I would handle this etc.

110 of 115 Interview Questions