Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Executive assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What are your faults. I never know quite what to say about this

2 Answers

I said I was a perfectionist who found it hard on occasion to delegate which sometimes affected my work life balance as it meant that I ended up working longer hours.

"In the office you may hear us use bad language on a regular basis, would that be a problem for you"

1 Answer

"We have social activities and like to go drinking, some events have not been professional, how would you help guide our team to book more appropriate events.

1 Answer

'We are like a family and use the term sunshine to make sure everyone is happy, do you understand what we mean by our term"

1 Answer

Tell us a little about previous position you have worked in

1 Answer

What's your biggest achievement till date?

Question: Past work experience

1 Answer

The face to face interview lasted about an hour. I was asked about personal strengths, situational behaviour etc. Reasonable questions and some more personal (However, I do not know if I should have answered them then). Initially reasonable behaviour. In times one of them looked like a boss already. I find it negative to try to stress out your interviewee and not treat them as an equal person that you need for a win-win situation.

1 Answer

Interview questions were all competency based, on experience

110 of 94 Interview Questions