Graduate Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Graduate Software Developer Interview Questions

Graduate software developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Where do i see myself in 5 years

1 Answer

with citi, hopefully higher up the foodchain

Tell us about a time where you dealt and solved a problem?

1 Answer

Binary search in a continuous space

Inserting into a Sorted Linked List

2 Answers

The most difficult questions for me were the ones related with my views on social and economic justice issues. They really care about bringing people in that question the status quo and have their own opinions on different topics even if these topics can be controversial.

1 Answer

Questions around Social and Economic justice will test your morale's and feelings toward certain issues. Be prepared for that. They are looking for thinkers and people who obviously support the company mission. Don't treat this as an interview per-say. Treat it as if you was having a conversation with a friend.

1 Answer

Computer tests: 1. a sort of IQ test. 2. we have some operations acting on strings and want to know the meaning of each operation. 3. essay (what's your favourite programming language).

1 Answer

What programming language do you think will see a decline in popularity in the future and why?

1 Answer

Assessment centre day presentation topic: Information Technology. What it means to you? and Why do you think you are a good candidate for Graduate Software Development Programme?

110 of 193 Interview Questions