Graduate software developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for graduate software developer

Graduate software developer Interview Questions

1,761

graduate software developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I got to the third and final interview stage with the company for which I had to prepare a presentaion talking about myself, how I would fit into the company and what I know about them. Previously I had a successful skype interview and a face to face interview where I impressed and was told to keep doing what i'm doing. So at this final interview stage I had prepared a presentaion about the company and I conducted additional research (as any normal person would), only to be told after a brief chat with an executive before I was supposed to do my presentation, that they wouldn't be taking my application further. Bare in mind this is just before I was supposed to do my presentation that I had prepared and had rehearsed for a considerable amount of time. I'm not angry/annoyed that I didn't get on to the graduate programme, because if i'd have been given the opportunity and they didn't think i'd be suited to it then I would say 'ok fair enough', i'm fuming at the fact that they wouldn't even let me conduct my presentation that they ask all graduates to make as part of the interview process to get onto the LIFT programme. When he was telling me why I hadn't got any further he almost seemed to take pleasure in telling me he'd done the same to over half the other graduates at this stage and didn't allow them to present either. As a whole this tells me the company is completely unprofessional, that their interview process is ridiculously flawed and that the executive who gave me my final interview is a horrible little man who takes pleasure in other people's failure due to his own lack of knowledge around how an interview should work.

8 Answers

You had a lucky escape my friend

Best thing ever is you got out of working for this bunch of amateurs. I still have the scars.....

Why is everyone who posts anonymous?

Given an array of integers, delete the max and min numbers (both could appear more than once) in place. Do it in O(n) without shifting.

4 Answers

Questions about a modified form of blackjack as well as one about sending messaged on stone tablets.

4 Answers

Examples of teamwork etc. general questions like that

4 Answers

You are given 8 identical looking balls. One of them is heavier than the rest of the 7 (all the others weigh exactly the same). You a provided with a simple mechanical balance and you are asked to find out the minimum amount of weighings necessary to identify the heavier ball.

3 Answers

Asked me a broad range of questions on algorithmics

3 Answers

There are 2 ropes which both last for 1 hour when burning. Use these 2 ropes to get 1 hour and a half.

Balancing a binary tree

3 Answers

Do you expect wind power generation to be relatively high on a clear and cold day?

2 Answers

Java problem:.An integer number was given and you had to write a function that would return the unique numbers of the number e.g. 156->3, 155->2.

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

110 of 1,761 Interview Questions