Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Recruiter Interview Questions

3,138

Recruiter interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Where is your head at right now?

3 Answers

Bemused as I was, I gave her an overview of my work history and life in general. What a way to ask for someone’s career aspirations....

I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience with MP. It's a funny thing chemistry but when it's wrong it just is. There is often no rhyme or reason, just chemistry! MP are growing like hell at the moment but we don't suit everyone. Those who make it through the interview process, love it as you will see from our glassdoor scores, which we are very proud of. Our Head of People has a real eye for talent and has been instrumental in our winning many great awards including Best Place to Work. Sadly, she had no chemistry with you! Hey ho. I really hope you find the right thing and if you need any help with interview techniques feel free to drop me a line.

what a very unprofessional and unspecific question and a very unhelpful and condescending answer from the recruiter. "No chemistry" ? perhaps in the interview but this doesn't reflect the question; 'a real eye for talent', perhaps; but "where is your head at right now" ???? sounds like something a druggie in their 20s would say. I would be tempted to answer "on my shoulders where it usually is"

do I have kids? When I answered no, his response was “good, as those with kids tend to have a lot more time off work when their kids are unwell so I’m glad you don’t have any kids.. anyway, you’re too young to have kids anyway”

5 Answers

Why do you want to work in recruitment?

Past experience in sales

1 Answer

They asked me lots of questions relative to the role and my experience.

Why Company

1 Answer

Why do you want to work in recruitment?

1 Answer

Questions about what I knew about Phaidon, Recruitment and personality questions about my motivations and why

1 Answer

Why is your fixed-term contract not being extended?

1 Answer

What attracted you to recruitment?

110 of 3,138 Interview Questions