Recruiting Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Recruiting Coordinator Interview Questions

Recruiting coordinator interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why is your fixed-term contract not being extended?

1 Answer

I think it is an inappropriate question and as Recruiter, you should know that certain questions might come across as too personal. I was also told by the recruiter that my title does not reflect my responsibilities and I undersell myself. I found his comments often inappropriate and it obvious to me that there was no interest in my candidacy. I haven't been sent a follow-up email/rejection email Very disappointing experience.

Why Deepmind?

1 Answer

asked to talk through my knowledge/skills/abilities/experience

1 Answer

They asked me about how a communications background would integrate with a recruitment-based role in the industry.

How do you make sure a candidate has a fantastic experience no matter the outcome?

What is good practice in this job, do you think?

1 Answer

I was quite surprised that the interviewers asked a hypothetical question that was a particularly specific scenario - I completely appreciate 'situational questions' when used appropriately but this really didn't give an insight into much and was apparently based on an incident that happened once. I was expecting more behavioural based questions but all of the questions were very general e.g. What do you do to organise yourself at work and meet deadlines?

Written question - when is a time you used your initiative?

Tell me about yourself