Senior project engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Senior project engineer Interview Questions

senior project engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Not a whole lot in my case, the hiring manager was the bid manager for a project that was won by my previous employer for which I participated in. Hence the interview was focused on my experience on that project and the hiring manager charing with me that how they went all in during the bid process but didn't win the job. Basically it was a more like a discussion and laughter. This was in London, England hence the hiring process could differ from place to place.

2 Answers

By being calm and always willing to share my experience as I know the manager might not be able to get to every single one of them. Basically selling myself

What is it mail ID

Experienced based questions regarding my background body of work.

2 Answers

Nothing difficult really, CV based, however i would advise to speak with HR and hiring manager on phone first before going face to face to interview. Because the HR manager tells me something on phone, but when 1 to 1 interview it was not the same.

1 Answer

Since mostly are formalities when the vacancies are already filled. Anything can be asked to fill up the time

1 Answer

Describe a time when you help to help a colleague develop individually? What did you do and how? How did you measure success? What was the outcome?

Technical based and management based questions. Standard.

Describe a time when you had to to deliver a project within a tight timescale? How did you ensure you delivered on time? How did you control the risk? What would you do differently the next time?

tell me about yourself, why do you want to join us? what are your strengths and weaknesses?

What do you think makes you suitable for the role/team you are applying for?

110 of 11 Interview Questions