Project Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Project Engineer Interview Questions

Project engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Email invitation to interview said "we would like to discuss your experience and education...", but the interview was basically a motor design and power electronics exam.

3 Answers

How long did it take from interview to getting a offer? and what they offer in term of salary package?

Offer came two working days after interview. Starting salary for Motor Drives Engineers ranges from 23k to 33k, I was close to the higher end. Benefit package includes 27 days holiday entitlement, BUPA, company pension scheme, relocation assitance, company performance dependent annual bonus and casual wear.

Ok

This computer mouse is broken, how do you fix it?

2 Answers

Give an example of where you have missed a business critical deadline

1 Answer

Experienced based questions regarding my background body of work.

2 Answers

What on my CV is relevant to the role?

1 Answer

what do you think about Aston Martin?

1 Answer

The competencies were: leadership, stakeholder management, performance drive. The HR sent guidance notes in advance to prepare for the interview and explain what the competencies mean exactly.

1 Answer

Tell us a time when there was tension between you and a colleague and how you managed to pull through.

Explain past projects, history, Why the move

Case study questions to do with how to manage projects when there is an unexpected event e.g. the neighbours are unhappy with the drilling site due to the noise it creates, what can you do? or if there is not enough production facility what do you?

110 of 120 Interview Questions