Evidera Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Found 86 reviews

3.9
Karen Kaucic
Cons
  1. "Research Associate II"

I have been working at Evidera full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great place to work

Cons

None to report yet

Evidera2019-05-05
  2. "Great Organization"

Former Employee - Senior Director in London, England

I worked at Evidera for more than 3 years

Pros

work life balance was obtainable

Cons

pleasing senior leadership and business units can be challenging

Evidera2019-01-14
  3. "Consultant"

I worked at Evidera full-time

Pros

Good environment and friendly coworkers

Cons

Location is not very convenient

Evidera2019-01-25

"Thoughtful management and good career progression"

Current Employee - Director in London, England

I have been working at Evidera full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Smart people, good team spirit. The company has a nice blend of individuals at the start of their career and those who are seen as thought leaders within the industry. Together this composition works well and the knowledge exchange works in all directions. I feel I am always learning and developing. The team I work in is both positive and hard-working which makes me look forward to coming into the office each day.

Cons

Like most consultancies there is an increasing focus on performance metrics and targets which can be a distraction from the work itself.

Advice to Management

As the company continues to grow it will become increasingly important to keep considering each employee as an individual.

Evidera2018-06-12

"Fantastic place to work"

Current Employee - Market Access Writer in London, England

I have been working at Evidera full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Where do I start? Fantastic pay, friendly and competent coworkers, interesting projects and all the support and training you could possibly hope for. An amazing opportunity, especially right after academia. The whole company and every process and task are very well-structured, and everyone is always on top of their workload. Evidera recruits people highly-capable of multi-tasking and project management, so even though...

Cons

Evaluation of performance is becoming more metric and target driven which can be distracting.

Advice to Management

Continue putting in the recruitment effort necessary to recruit employees of the current caliber, it keeps project work enjoyable.

Evidera2018-06-12

"Great place to work with a lot of opportunities for development"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hammersmith, England

I have been working at Evidera

Pros

The MAC team is great, really friendly, knowledgeable and hard working. Everyone is more than happy to lend a helping hand. Evidear offers a flexible working environment which allows people to be responsible for their own workload and outputs. There are many opportunities for professional development. The team champions a healthy work-life balance for all team members.

Cons

The working environment in the MAC team is very fast paced which may not suit everyone.

Advice to Management

As we continue to grow and expand, keep sight of the company ethos.

Evidera2018-06-12
    • "Scientifically elite with a great culture"

I have been working at Evidera full-time for more than a year

Pros

Overall, a great company and employer with a strong external brand and reputation. Many senior staff are globally renowned experts and always willing to mentor and share their expertise. Internal culture is intrinsically driven by respect and kindness, which is rare to find in a company as elite and driven by aggressive growth.

Cons

Given the rapid growth, there are some growing pains but I'm confident steps are being taken to address them. Career pathways could be clearer

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, but do invest more in to formal staff training and career development programs and continue to expand the global operations support

Evidera2018-03-23

"..."

I worked at Evidera full-time

Pros

Good atmosphere and work life balance

Cons

Staff benefits are dwindling over time

Evidera2017-11-02

"Good consultancy. Depends on team/personality"

Current Employee - Research Associate in London, England
        No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Evidera full-time for more than a year

Pros

In general, Evidera is a very good consultancy to work for. I have read some comments and would like to address a few points. - Team culture and senior personnel attitudes vary significantly between teams. In my opinion, teams do have their own personalities. Some teams are a lot more social than others. Others seem more direct and egotistical. There will never be a workplace where you feel 100% comfortable with everyone...

Cons

There are not many cons. The ones below are minor nit picking and honestly most could occur anywhere in any workplace. - The fact that team cultures are different between business units (and there is little effort to force us to interact with each other) is a con. - Some teams have very little social aspect of work (not a pro or a con for me, but might be different for others). - Peer feedback is supposed to be anonymous...

Advice to Management

Not much to change to be honest; keep up the good work. Make a conscious effort to promote healthy attitudes towards management for line managers and between staff in general. As an employee it would be nice to be trusted to work from home. See 'con' regarding peer feedback.

Evidera2017-04-04

"Generally a good place to work at."

Current Employee - Research Associate II in London, England

I have been working at Evidera full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Gives opportunity for growth and career progression although your efforts may not be recognised even in cases where you have obviously outperformed others.

Cons

Not so much room for exposure to external training with the excuse that there are people scientifically sound enough to provide such training in house. It's a pain because there's funds dedicated professional development which staff should have control over. Regardless you will on the job training.

Advice to Management

Be more transparent with junior staff. It's not usually clear how to progress up the career ladder.

Evidera2017-01-26