Evidera Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Evidera Interview Questions

Interviews at Evidera

3.1

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evidera (Bethesda, KY (US)) in February 2021.

Interview

It went well. Recruiter was very patient. Asked me questions regarding stem extension, graduation date, interests, how was I introduced to the HEOR field, what was my favorite course in the previous university.

Interview Questions

• Recruiter was very patient. Asked me questions regarding stem extension, graduation date, interests, how was I introduced to the HEOR field, what was my favorite course in the previous university.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evidera.

Interview

Very straightforward interview process that involved an HR screen, an at home writing test, an editing test, and a series of team member interviews. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming during the entire interview process.

Interview Questions

• How do you stay organized while working on multiple projects at the same time?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evidera (Miami, FL (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

It was great. The interviewer was very professional. I felt very comfortable. Thet were able to answee all my questions. Overall it looks like a fantastic company. I'm looking forward to hearing back from them

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in Medical Market Research?   1 Answer

Market Access Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Evidera (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

I had five 1:1 interviews with senior and junior members of the team. They asked only behavioral and personal experience questions. All the interviews were very easy. After I was notified by phone that I was offered the position, the recruiter and all my interviewers literally ghosted me (they never replied to my emails and phone calls). I assumed their hiring needs changed after they offered me the job - as I was told happens a lot for this company - but their ridiculously unprofessional and embarassing behavior made me feel pretty lucky I didn't join the team. Recruitment tells so much about a company and I hope my experience make you stay far away from this one.

Interview Questions

Evidera Response

23 Sep 2019 – Executive Director, Talent Acquisition

This is certainly not the experience we expect candidates to have when applying for a position with Evidera. It is difficult to know exactly what happened given that I do not have any details, but we strive to provide all candidates with a great experience - whether they receive an offer or not. While hiring needs do sometimes change during a process, it is my expectation that we keep our candidates informed every step of the way. Please reach out to me directly at doug.macneil@evidera.com if you would like to discuss your experience further.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Evidera in June 2019.

Interview

The recruitment team was great. They kept me informed and were very customer focused. They were helpful in giving some insights into the company culture. Everyone was kind and performed very effective interviews. The whole process was well organized and ran smoothly. Very genuine and upfront about benefits, and I really appreciated that.

Interview Questions

• Interviews were pretty straightforward yet thorough. Why Evidera, why consulting? How did you hear about Evidera?   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Evidera in June 2019.

Interview

The interview had total three steps. The recruiter phone interview, hiring manager phone interview and the final five member panel interview. All of the intervieweres were friendly and total interview process was very smooth.

Interview Questions

• Why do you choose this company and what is your future goals?   Answer Question
    • How do you think your current experience help you to do this job?   Answer Question

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Evidera.

Interview

I met a recruiter at my school career fair and exchanged a few emails. She forwarded my resume to the relevant recruiter and had a phone interview with her. I was then invited to an in-person interview
    It was a half day of interviews consisting of 4 45-minute sessions. I had the opportunity to meet a good chunk of the team and management. Questions were mostly conversational with the team members. Interviews were mostly behvaioral with management.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Evidera in February 2019.

Interview

The first step is a take-home Excel test which contains 6 questions. All very easy. The next step is a phone interview with HR. I was asked about some of my previous experience and my motivation for the industry. I received a rejection email the following week which said that my background is not a good fit for the position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Evidera.

Interview

I have 3 rounds of interview. the first round is phone screening with recruiter, and then the phone interview with team director and the last round was video interview with team leaders.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in consultancy company   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Evidera (Bethesda, MD (US)).

Interview

I know Evidera is going to write some condescending remark about my experience as a company representative does this a lot on Glassdoor. I read many Glassdoor reviews before going through the interview process and was apprehensive about Evidera's interview. I find Glassdoor reviews extremely helpful. I had two nice phone screens then I went into the Bethesda office for F2F interviews. There were a few people I met that day. Except for the hiring manager no one else had a warm, welcoming persona. I wish I knew why. Either the hiring manager is genuinely nice or was simply doing their job of selling me on the opportunity. I struggled to figure out how I was going to help this organization because I kept receiving conflicting statements. Based on past condescending remarks to job interviewers I am sure the company will post I am not "the best" or something like that. However, my experience in the interview was more because the staff was basically all over the board with questions and responses to my questions. I am actually trying to give positive feedback to the company so they can learn and perhaps adjust. I hope the company does not attack my comments like they attack the comments of others. Corrective feedback is the only feedback that moves people or organizations forward.

Interview Questions

Evidera Response

27 Sep 2019 – Executive Director, Talent Acquisition

We truly appreciate your feedback and I am disappointed that your experience with us did not meet your expectations. We do try to make all of our candidates feel welcomed because we know that the candidates we choose to bring in for interviews have options given that they are highly skilled with successful backgrounds. I don't know why you had the experience that you did, but we will look at our process to make sure that everyone on the interviewing team is on the same page. If you would like to share more, please feel free to reach out to me directly at doug.macneil@evidera.com. I wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.