Evidera Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 11 Dec 2018

3.2

Sort:

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Evidera.

Interview

The interview process to about 2 months. The first interview was a basic phone screen with a current employee. The second step was a phone call with a senior HR recruiter. Finally after that I was called in for an in-person interview. The phone calls were pleasant and easy. The in-person interview was one of the worst experiences I have every had. The interviewers were rude and were belittling. It felt like they were trying to catch me in lies and constantly undermined all of my experiences. The in-person interview also included an hour long presentation.

Interview Questions

Evidera Response

18 May 2016 – VP, HR

Evidera prides itself on giving tough interviews and making sure the best candidate for the job is hired. We would never accept rude or belittling behavior and train all our staff on appropriate... More

Senior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Evidera (Lexington, MA (US)).

Interview

Very thorough interview process, but expected for this type of position. First interview was with a senior HR recruiter - very pleasant. More or less a screening process to assess whether your interests and work approach match with the position and company culture. After the HR interview I had a conversation with the potential hiring manager, and a few weeks later I was asked to interview in person with several individuals (research positions) and do a 1-hour presentation on a scientific topic of my choosing. Overall, the interview process was challenging, positive and interesting.

Interview Questions

• The questions from individuals covered a number of areas, such as scientific/methodological, strategic, work style, time management since deadlines are often very narrow, etc..   1 Answer

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Evidera (Lexington, MA (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Two phone interviews with a recruiter and a senior team member followed by a half-day office interview. During the office interview you meet with many different team members and give a presentation that you have previously prepared to the whole team. Everyone was very friendly, but, like any consulting firm, they are tough and want to make sure you can handle the pressure. They made me feel very excited about being a part of the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you think will be your biggest challenge coming into this position?   Answer Question

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Evidera (Bethesda, MD (US)) in November 2013.

Interview

The recruitment team was great. They kept me informed, were very customer focused and super helpful in giving insights into the company culture. I was given a job description and was will prepared for the interview. I had to give a presentation, and was impressed by the caliber of the people with whom I interacted.

Interview Questions

• I had to present on a research topic that reflected my scientific expertise.   Answer Question

Research Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Evidera in June 2011.

Interview

Pretty straightforward. I applied on Linkedin, got a call from the HR manager to schedule a time for a phone interview. Thereafter went in for a face-to-face interview with the team.

Interview Questions

• Discussion were around my interest in the firm and prior experiences in research.   Answer Question

Research Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Evidera in June 2016.

Interview

Kind, organized and timely. I received notification on the expected length of time for them to respond after applying on line and the first interview email came about 10 days after the application date. Step one was HR with all of the standard questions followed by a panel interview with discipline specific interviewers.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evidera.

Interview

The hiring process was very thorough. It involved multiple calls with HR and hiring managers, which made it clear that they want to make sure the job is a good fit for all.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Evidera (Bethesda, MD (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

After phone screening, I had an on-site interview with the teammates and manager. They are very nice. The whole interview it took about 3 hours and there were 3 groups of people came in and talk to you.

Interview Questions

• What is your top 3 weakness?   1 Answer

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Evidera in August 2014.

Interview

The entire interview process took about 3 months. I applied online through their careers page and received an email from the HR manager a couple weeks later asking me to answer a few questions about my experience using certain models and programs, and my location preferences. Soon afterwards, I had a phone interview with the HR manager, where the questions were mainly behavioral (e.g. Why Evidera? What are your career goals? How would you describe your ideal manager?). About 3-4 weeks later, I had another phone interview, this time with a Research Scientist. This interview was less behavioral, and focused on my previous research and programming experience. A month or so later I got an email saying they wanted to conduct an onsite interview. They flew me in to MD (all expenses are paid or reimbursed later) and I had three interviews (each interview was with two analysts). Most of the questions were related to my resume/ past experience/ etc. The last part of the interview was an Excel assessment with six questions. You are allowed to use the internet to help you answer the questions. I don't have experience using Visual Basic so I struggled answering those questions. I did not receive an offer, but the entire experience was very positive. I had great discussions with the professionals and was impressed with how approachable and friendly all the workers were.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected with questions. The most difficult part would have to be the Excel assessment at the end, especially since I didn't have experience using VB.   Answer Question

Research Assistant I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Evidera.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and schedule with me to take a test. The test was within my knowledge scope, I took the test and submitted to them and then was told they continue with other applicants.

Interview Questions

• Select articles according to the inclusion/exclusion criteria.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.