Found 294 of over 296 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great sales working culture" (in 40 reviews)
- "The people are great and they hold various events throughout the year and they are amazing." (in 22 reviews)
- "Best commission structure" (in 16 reviews)
- "Senior Management are always visible across the office and are completely approachable." (in 14 reviews)
- "Great commission structure (for those who work hard)" (in 14 reviews)
- 5.024 Nov 2023Head of PartnershipsCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
Friendly team, great support, employee centric, flexible, innovative
none that I can think of
- 4.017 Aug 2023Recruitment ConsultantFormer Employee
- Flexible work - 4.5 day work week - Fun social events catered for almost every taste, engagement in charity work - Interesting self-development sessions with external guests - Modern office in a good location with lots of places to grab lunch & go for a drink - Mature culture, a lot of experienced people, modern approach to recruitment
- Every team feels very different so your experience will depend on which unit you join. Some teams are very KPI's driven, some are hot desks whereas the others are still trying to make name for themselves... - Not enough hands-on L&D support to the newbies - online sessions and sporadic catch-ups are not enough to get you up and running unless you have a good manager who tracks your progress - Prevailing drinking culture that at times goes over the line4
- 4.020 Oct 2023Senior ConsultantFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsLondon, England
Strong culture and high bar set for those that want to do well
A lot of changes as the company continues to grow
- 5.028 Jul 2023Associate DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Working with top industry billers Having an L&D team who are top of their game, with excellent insights and training materials Strong and steady YOY company growth Very "on the ground" senior management team
No cons per say, moving over from a smaller firm it took time to get to grips with everything the business has to offer, but everyone is very approachable and there are a library of information to help you navigate.
- 5.011 Jul 2023PartnerCurrent Employee
A genuinely great place to work. - Flexibility - Trust - Development - Board/SMT is visible and present - Transition through growth period(s) has been impressive - Strive to be people centred - Top billers are available for guidance and information sharing - Support
Few Cons - Hiring the right calibre of people - Variable pay structure at similar levels - London is very much the epi-centre of the business
- 5.07 Aug 2023Senior ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Flexibility, clear path for success, excellent benefits, more social opportunities than you ever thought possible
Ambiguity in the company can be difficult for less experienced hires1
- 1.024 Jul 2023Senior ConsultantFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Each division within the buisiness are run seperately, so it really depends on the management team in your division. The wider business is a great environment, just don't join the strategy team.
terrible culture / work life balance - nothing is ever good enough for management of the strategy team. Very KPI heavy and micromanagement is rife.3Investigo Response4mo
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. To ensure we perform to a high level, each business area has identified specific activities relevant to that market to help make employees more successful during a period of economic challenge. We fully support and guide those who may find the current market difficult to navigate and appreciate that this way of working isn’t right for everyone. Please feel free to contact Sarah House-Barklie, our CPO, to discuss at any time. We wish you all the best with your career.
- 5.024 May 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Lots of successful people to learn from. You do have to be proactive and have the right drive to succeed, but that's to be expected I guess. You're treated like an adult and the support is there if you need or want it. Great benefits, lovely friendly people. lots of fun socials too.
can seem a bit hectic at times. the market is tighter at the momnet so it requires more input to get the results and there is now more scrutny on the how by managers
Investigo Reviews FAQs
Investigo has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 296 reviews left anonymously by employees. 87% of employees would recommend working at Investigo to a friend and 84% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.
87% of Investigo employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Investigo 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.