Investigo Reviews

Updated Aug 9, 2022

Found 259 of over 260 reviews

4.7
Investigo CEO Nick Baxter (no image)
Nick Baxter
Pros
  • "The way Investigo puts it's people at the centre is clear to me(in 77 reviews)

• "Senior management really listen and everyone in the business has a voice(in 20 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Not a con but if you're looking for an environment to coast then Investigo is not for you(in 25 reviews)

• "Slightly long working hours would be the only negative point(in 9 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great Company to work for

Aug 9, 2022 - Associate Partner
      Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, commission scheme, great place to work over all.

Cons

There is an element of 'clickyness'

2. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good business in your 20s

Jul 21, 2022 - Senior Consultant in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Generally a good culture, fun environment to work with likeminded people earlier on in their careers.

Cons

Appalling leader who progressed into an executive position based on billings not leadership behaviours or values. Oppressive leadership style, verging on bullying. They have since exited the business, however were promoted into a far too senior position.

3. 5.0

Great company

Jun 10, 2022 - Recruitment Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very sociable and supportive team

Cons

Very busy all the time which is not a con tbh

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great company, great people, great opportunity

Jun 10, 2022 - Partner in Houston, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance Flexible working Commission structure LTIP People Incentives

Cons

Back office - good people but understaffed

5. 3.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Professionall people | Mature environment | Very "woke" | micro management

Jun 17, 2022 - Recruitment Consultant in Houston, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Honest people - Fair base pay + comission - Generous expense account - Experienced recruiters (no 18 year old essex chaps, people know what they talk about)

Cons

- in the first week I was told that the friday work until noon is basically not working until noon. It is frowned upon when you do this - Very micro management (you need to copy your manager in the cc in every bd call you make) - Very KPI driven > you need to hit your "added managers, bd call, candidate call targets for the week". Even recruiters who do 4 deals a month + are asked to do this. - Very woke company, dont be surprised to get every week an email about why transgender kids should be encouraged, why the obama's are great, why there are 68 genders, Why BLM (the organiztion) is great etc. If you are conservative or centre-right wing, you ll have a hard time. It is a very inclusive company, but they do not really include conservative voices or views. (they even had obama documentarys running non stop during lunch for weeks)

Investigo Response

Senior Marketing Executive

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Whilst it seems there was much at Investigo to recommend us we are sorry you didn’t find your place here. As a business we’re right in the middle of an exciting journey, we’re growing fast, pushing boundaries and sharing our strengths to shake up the world of work. We don’t always get it right but we’re open-minded and eager to grow from our experiences. Your comments have given us an opportunity to reflect upon how our people manage their teams and a chance to offer even more support in those areas. KPIs can be an important measurement tool but they are not the only measurement at Investigo. Success includes the embodiment of our values (Expertise, Passion, Integrity and Inclusivity), effort, attitude and contribution to the group. We believe our differences make us stronger, we want to foster a culture where everyone can bring their authentic self to work and continue to work on making that happen.

6. 5.0

Best place I've ever worked

May 27, 2022 - Senior Manager, External Communications in Houston, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

The culture is a dream for anyone with ambition and passion for what they do. Doesn't matter what you do, if you're driven by care and a desire to add value to the company, you're given a voice, the tools and the support to run with it. From the CEO down across the SMT, these guys listen and are open to doing things differently and better. I wake up every day happy and bouncy about my work and the team, which is pretty much a dream come true. The offices are fab, the investment in development and internal events brilliant, and the flexibility with which you can work is a tick tick. I'm also lucky to have a boss who is simply wonderful. Everything on the employer brand side is true - it's not just comms on a website - it's what you'll find and is the DNA of the group.

Cons

It'll take a while to get to know people, but whenever I have reached out, I am met with an open door and slowly, am getting to the know the folks in the group. Not really a con, but just a challenge in any sizeable company.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Love it

May 24, 2022 - Director in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Constantly looking to improve, never just sitting back and being complacent

Cons

as with any company, it has challenges. however, it is good at putting the mirror up, listening to feedback and acting on it.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Constantly looking forward

May 13, 2022 - Director in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Collaborative, supportive and high calibre employees and environment

Cons

Ensuring the operational infrastructure keeps up with growth

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for!

May 13, 2022 - Senior Consultant in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Investigo is by far one of if not the best company I have been a part of throughout my career, every person in the office was more than welcoming from day 1 and there is constant support on both a professional and personal level from the senior management team. It is great to be a part of a company where you are not just another number in the headcount but are actually part of a great collective! The work/life balance at Investigo is second to none and provides the freedom you need to rest/enjoy life aswell as work hard!

Cons

At this point in my career with Investigo, it is hard to see a downside

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good company to work for

May 11, 2022 - Principal Consultant in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Commission/financial scheme has got to be one of/if not the best in the business. - Leadership team are very welcoming and make time to speak to you and get to know you - The work flexibility is excellent here. Well set up for hybrid working which I think is now a necessity for almost any company. Hours and how you work are almost what you make them. Ultimately in this business you do get out what you put in but equally it's nice to have the flexibility there and the addition of being able to work a half day Friday if you want to is great. - The main office is great and in a great location so when you are in the office it is a great atmosphere and place to work - The expectations are high but not unrealistic and it isn't a target driven business for the sake of hitting targets, ultimately it is about developing yourself, constantly improving and building on your business and doing things in the right way for the right reasons. - For a big company it has a number of very bespoke desks and markets which gives us the draw back of a bigger company with the specialism of a boutique agency.

Cons

- Commission scheme is excellent if you are doing well but it means you have to get up to speed to earn it. You can't sit back and coast if you want to be earning well. - Lots of initiatives. It is good to have the variety but maybe too many and can be a bombardment.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 259 Reviews

Investigo Reviews FAQs

Investigo has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 260 reviews left anonymously by employees. 91% of employees would recommend working at Investigo to a friend and 95% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 7% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Investigo employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Investigo. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

91% of Investigo employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Investigo 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Investigo to be management, senior leadership, career development and the cons to be work life balance .

Popular Careers with Investigo Job Seekers