MISSING VALUE7.ai Customer Support Representative Interview Questions

Updated Feb 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 373 interviews

Interviews at MISSING VALUE7.ai

Positive100%
Other67%
Applied online33%
HardAverageEasy

[24]7.ai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MISSING VALUE7.ai

Interview

4 rounds interview process , mainly they test communication skills both oral and written, online test ,Essays, typing test In the last round they ask the basic financial questions, it depends upon the process for which u are getting hired . Suppose you are getting hired for some banking process questions will be asked on Credits card and debit card , banking related questions .

Interview Questions
  • english and Essays on any current trending topics and some basic financial terminologies
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at MISSING VALUE7.ai (Hyderābād) in Jul 2017

Interview

Consists of four rounds -personal introduction(asking basic questions) -online test(Typing, Grammar, basic aptitude, psychometric, task on chat process) -technical round(about networks and protocols) -HR (family background, hobbies, educational background, why 24/7, why bpo only, any interviews attended before?)

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

166 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at MISSING VALUE7.ai (Bangalore) in Jul 2017

Interview

there are 7 rounds . all the rounds are easy . the company is a good company . free cab . good salary compared to hgs. good to work . no bond . rotational shift . rotational week off . very big company . good workplace . australian shift . super company

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed