Baxter Quality Associate I Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Baxter Quality Associate I Interview Questions

Interviews at Baxter

2.4

Quality Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, MS (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baxter (Cleveland, MS (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

Walk through interview. Interviewed by 4 members of the quality team. Very easy interview, they didn't ask many questions, they were more concerned with my writing an computer skills. While on tour the hiring manager briefed me on the company's history and work environment. The interview was more informative

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Baxter

Quality Associate I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marion, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Marion, NC (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

It started with a well detailed tour followed 5 individual interviews. I interviewed for two positions which was Quality Associate and Manufacturer Supervisor. I was interviewed by two directors of the manufacturing, two Quality engineers, and one human resource representative.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about the company ?   1 Answer

Quality Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Baxter in October 2014.

Interview

Interview process was easy and straightforward. I was contacted by HR over email approximately 3 weeks after applying to the position online and was asked to interview at the facility later in the week. No phone interview. The in-person interview was short and very casual. The interview team was a group of 3 quality team members of varying position. The questions were straightforward and mostly revolved around my previous work experiences while in university. The rest were basic behavioral questions concerning quality management.

Quality Associate I Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Baxter.

Interview

Met Baxter at a job fair and gave them my resume. I received a call about a week later for an interview. (Baxter paid for hotel and gas to get there). I "interviewed" with about 5 different managers and all were very friendly and welcoming. Easiest interviewing process ever.

Negotiation

I did not attempt to negotiate, but would think it would be easy to do so if interested.

Quality Associate Interview

Interview

Applied and contacted recruiter, after submitting more info as requested recruiter never called back, answered my emails or anything. Fyi the recruiter is Kelly Services.. not good at all.

Quality Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

The application and the interview process was straight forward and easy to follow. After an online application was submitted, was then followed by two rounds of phone interviews. Both of the interviewers were friendly and patient. Overall, it made for a good experience.

Quality Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Round Lake, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Round Lake, IL (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview was 30 minutes long and it was panel style. The interviewers were extremely friendly and the asked pretty basic and simple questions. They also seemed to love working for Baxter and overall the interview was more of a friendly discussion than an actual interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever faced an ethical issue in your professional career, and if so, how did you deal with it?   1 Answer

Quality Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marion, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baxter (Marion, NC (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with four different managers from various areas of the plant. Each manager was very friendly and not at all intimidating. Received a tour of the plant and basic overview of the facility.

Quality Associate I Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Cove, NC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Baxter (North Cove, NC (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

I had the first interview on site at a career fair at my local college campus, this interview lasted about 30 minutes and was 1-1 with one person. The next interview they called me about that same week and I interviewed on site at Baxter. This interview was all day and I interviewed with 6 different people lasting 30 minutes to 1 hour each.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about past experiences and what you are looking for with the company. Interviewed with 6 different people.   Answer Question

Quality Associate I Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter in August 2013.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter and answered a few brief questions. Interview was set up with manager a week later. Interview only lasted 20 minutes, all simple questions, mostly about resume.

Interview Questions

• The typical question asking have you been in an experience disagreeing with a coworker. Nothing difficult.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.