Baxter Quality Associate I Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Baxter Quality Associate I Interview Questions

Interviews at Baxter

2.2

Quality Associate I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thousand Oaks, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Baxter (Thousand Oaks, CA (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

There was no interview for contract work. I was contacted by a temp agency and they asked me a couple general questions over the phone about my prior work experience and why I wanted to work at Baxter.

Interview Questions

• There was not any particular difficult question, there was more a sense of rush and not enough people to do the work that was needed.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Baxter

Quality Associate I Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter in August 2013.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter and answered a few brief questions. Interview was set up with manager a week later. Interview only lasted 20 minutes, all simple questions, mostly about resume.

Interview Questions

• The typical question asking have you been in an experience disagreeing with a coworker. Nothing difficult.   Answer Question

Quality Associate I Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Baxter.

Interview

Met Baxter at a job fair and gave them my resume. I received a call about a week later for an interview. (Baxter paid for hotel and gas to get there). I "interviewed" with about 5 different managers and all were very friendly and welcoming. Easiest interviewing process ever.

Negotiation

I did not attempt to negotiate, but would think it would be easy to do so if interested.

Quality Associate I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marion, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Marion, NC (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

It started with a well detailed tour followed 5 individual interviews. I interviewed for two positions which was Quality Associate and Manufacturer Supervisor. I was interviewed by two directors of the manufacturing, two Quality engineers, and one human resource representative.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about the company ?   1 Answer

Quality Associate I Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Cove, NC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Baxter (North Cove, NC (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

I had the first interview on site at a career fair at my local college campus, this interview lasted about 30 minutes and was 1-1 with one person. The next interview they called me about that same week and I interviewed on site at Baxter. This interview was all day and I interviewed with 6 different people lasting 30 minutes to 1 hour each.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about past experiences and what you are looking for with the company. Interviewed with 6 different people.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.