Forever 21 Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions

Updated 8 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 120 of over 1.9K interviews

Employee Referral2%
1.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

Interview process was really easy , did an interview with another associate and the manager. We were asked around eight questions and it felt as we were all friends catching up .

Interview Questions
  • Who do you look up to for fashion inspiration ? Where do you see yourself in five years Why forever 21
    Answer Question

Forever 21

Application

I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

They were super nice and inviting. They ask the basic questions, not too hard. Overall pretty easy, make sure not to worry/stress about it too much. Just be yourself and honest!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Forever 21

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

quick interview, they said they wanted to hire someone with experience for a cashier job which I found shocking. they weren't very professional during the interview eating during the process and kept looking at their phones. they weren't attentive and did not show any sign of interest on what I had to say

Interview Questions
  • if I have experience anywhere else counting cash?

Forever 21

Application

I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

It took about 10 minutes, was asked basic questions about my work experience, why I chose to apply for the job, my availability and when I can start if they decide to hire me, then was asked for contact information of references

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY) in Jan 2020

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. ... What attracted you to our company? ... Tell me about your strengths. ... What are your weaknesses? ... Where do you see yourself in five years? ... Can you tell me about a time where you encountered a business challenge? ... What are the most important things you are looking for in your next role?

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Manchester, CT)

Interview

Simple one on one with the manager in the food court. This was my first interview ever when I was 18 and I was nervous but I made sure to google basic interview questions, watch forever 21 youtube videos about the interview audience . If you're nervous don't be, just talk about how important customer service is etc and that you have a flexible schedule if you do.

Interview Questions
  • What does customer service mean to you?

Forever 21

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

Group interview was the first and only step after submitting the application. Very straightforward, about 7 or 8 people in a group. Relatively casual, went around and introduced everyone.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Miami, FL) in May 2019

Interview

I went in to apply and brought my resume. One of the other employees took it to the manager and she interviewed me on the spot and hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Slidell, LA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Slidell, LA) in Jun 2018

Interview

Interview was easy It was more of a conversation with a friend than trying to get a job. Just be yourself and they will like you for who you are

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Atlanta, GA) in May 2018

Interview

I filled out an application in the store on Saturday and went in Monday during the open interview. The interview was 3 minutes long. I was told I'd get a callback Wednesday and I did with a job offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 120 Interviews