Google Contract Attorney Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Google Contract Attorney Interview Questions

Interviews at Google

2.5

Contract Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Google (Mountain View, CA (US)).

Interview

There are two interviews: a telephone interview and an in-person interview. The in-person interview is straight forward, and involves a problem-solving question related to eDiscovery. This is not the traditional, obnoxious Google interview process.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in "x" situation....   5 Answers

Negotiation

They offered me a job as an hourly contractor. Negotiation was not an option.

Other Interview Reviews for Google

Contract Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Google (Mountain View, CA (US)) in August 2012.

Interview

Straightforward process, with a phone screening with an HR person followed by a group interview with a few members of the legal team. Everyone was cordial and the questions were typical of a process for a legal-oriented role. Great communication throughout the process from all parties, and the time from screening to offer was very quick for such a large company.

Interview Questions

• There was a mock situation prompt with ample time to read and consider the prompt, and then walkthrough your thinking and analysis of the problem.   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.