Illumina Interview Questions

Updated Oct 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 786 of over 786 interviews

Employee Referral11%
Recruiter6%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

What people are saying about Illumina

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Illumina

Application

I interviewed at Illumina

Interview

still at HR level with regards to personality in dealing with diverse type of people, how to handle and resolve customer issues if given that task and how to manage a team working on a given project

Interview Questions
  • Same as above in the interview section
    Answer Question

Illumina

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Illumina

Interview

Sent a HireVue technical assessment and scheduled a video interview at the same time. Interview questions are Google-style Software Engineering questions which are timed. Apply if you're more of a Software Engineer rather than from a Bioinformatics background because the questions are very challenging for a bioinformatician

Interview Questions
  • Leetcode/Google/Microsoft style software engineering questions

Illumina

Application

I interviewed at Illumina

Interview

Talked to recruiter at career fair and was asked screening questions for a job I had already applied for. Got an update on the status of my application later that day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Illumina

Application

I interviewed at Illumina

Interview

It was a digital interview. They used Hirevue. You have about 30 seconds for preparation and two chances to answer each question. Your recorded answer will be reviewed by the recruiter and hiring manager.

Interview Questions
  • What about Illumina, and the work we do, inspired you to apply for a role with us?

Illumina

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Illumina

Interview

Relatively straightforward process. Interview with lead scientist, followed by a short call with an HR recruiter. Final round of interviews involved hour-long meetings with 5 members of the team. Many technical questions, though mostly relating to the job description and past experience listed on the resume. Entire process took about 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Illumina

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Illumina

Interview

Two separate interviews. Asks you about why you want to work as Process engineer, how much do you know about this job. The total interview length is about 1 hour, so be really prepared.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Illumina

Application

I interviewed at Illumina

Interview

Phone screen. Test your background on biology and your history with technical data analysis. It is a must to have a story of what your experience is related to work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Illumina

Application

I interviewed at Illumina

Interview

Presentation with Q&A and met several panelist (7) in 1:1 or 2:1. It lasted whole morning and part of the afternoon . Last meeting was with HR who asked more cultural questions and salary expectations questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Illumina

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Illumina

Interview

My interview process started off with a phone screening with an HR manager in the APAC team followed by an interview with the local hiring manager. I was asked to provide a brief presentation on my professional background, but I had one-day notice about this additional task for the interview.

Interview Questions
  • As a researcher, you must have had customer service experience with a technical support team. Tell me about your experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Illumina (San Diego, CA) in Oct 2021

Interview

Very long process. Took two weeks for each step. Panel interview where you met the whole team which was very nice! Prob the best interview experience I've had in awhile. Did not get an offer which is sad since I wasted a lot of my time and theirs during the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where you had a conflict with an employee? How did you handle this conflict and resolve it ? (Be very specific)
Viewing 1 - 10 of 786 Interviews