Pfizer Student Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Pfizer Student Worker Interview Questions

Interviews at Pfizer

2.6

Student Worker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pfizer in March 2017.

Interview

The entire process took about 2 months. I applied through an employee referral and was notified of receiving 3 interviews for 3 different groups after 1.5 months. All three of my interviews were phone interviews. I received my response regarding the interviews within the next 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pfizer

Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Reached out via email for phone interview, no additional interviews following phone interview. Takes 2+ weeks to hear back via email. All automated responses. Interview lasts 30 minutes maximum, as you are only allowed a 30 minute appointment.

Student Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

Bioinformatics position. I basically had Skype interview with the person who would be giving me the job. The interview was okay but I was not prepared enough. This is essentially what happened.

Student Worker Interview

Interview

The interview was fairly simple. It was over the phone. The interviewer asked about my skills and experiences. They asked about what I was studying at school and what courses I had taken. Wanted to know about my skills regarding Microsoft Office.

Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Orange, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pfizer (South Orange, NJ (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Very Easy. Standard interview questions. Be prepared to answer them. There may be 3-4 managers interviewing you. Not too bad. Just be prepared with answers and give various examples to show you are willing to learn and are well rounded.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.