Primark Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Primark Customer Service Interview Questions

Interviews at Primark

2.3

Customer Service Interview

Interview

Short telephone interview follwoed by face-to-face. Didn't require much technical work. Simple comptency based questions. Interviewer was clear and precise about job roles. Interview lasted approx 20 mins and received offer at end.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Primark

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primark (Brighton, England) in May 2019.

Interview

1-to-1 interview with manager, she was extremely welcoming and kind which made me feel at ease throughout the entire process. The interview took roughly 20 minutes in total with 5-7 questions asked throughout. Following this I was told they were hiring on the spot on that particular day and that I had gotten the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Birmingham, England) in January 2019.

Interview

An invite to their recruitment day. Where you're give a presentation on the company and their expectations. And then guided towards a room where the interviews then took place.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swansea, Wales

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Swansea, Wales) in November 2018.

Interview

One on one interview with typical questions on my background, when I could work and skills. Also some scenario questions. Quite a relaxed atmosphere but had a rejection email a few days later.

Interview Questions

• When has a company gone above and beyond for you?   1 Answer
    • A customer wants a dress displayed in the window but can't find any in store. What do you do?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark.

Interview

The interview was very easy and straight forward the interviewer was really nice and let me answer questions in my own time. The interview lasted up to 15 minutes

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (Manchester, England) in March 2018.

Interview

I was asked along to an interview.
    The questions were basic and recorded in a booklet. The store rang two days later to offer me the job. The whole process was easy and friendly.

Anonymous Employee in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Primark (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England) in December 2017.

Interview

Good interview , very kind and friendly interviewer. interview took 20 minutes and questions wernt too difficult. would recommend applying and trying to find a job here if you are student.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hemel Hempstead, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (Hemel Hempstead, England) in November 2017.

Interview

Easy interview,I answered all the questions .i applied online and received a call to attend interview in just 2-3days . I went to the store for interview and didn't wait for long the manager call to in room to start the interview and asked questions to check my skills to work with the customers .

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you see custumer is waiting in the que to try dress?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hounslow, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primark (Hounslow, England) in July 2017.

Interview

Very relaxed interview. Was sat down with a manager and was given a few questions and discussed availability. The interview lasted about 20 mins. After that I was told I got the job and to come in for induction.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark (London, England) in October 2016.

Interview

One question they asked was to outline the strengths and weaknesses, rate a task of priorities like, only one to one interview with no group interview. Questions were mainly brief and simple.

Interview Questions

• tell me 3 strengths that you have and will bring into the company   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.