Revolut Operations Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Revolut Operations Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Revolut

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Revolut (London, England) in April 2018.

Interview

Had a total of five interviews and one home task. The first two interviews were more relaxed and we discussed the role, my previous experiences, my CV etc. The following interviews consisted of brain teasers, technical questions and what would you do in this situation type of question.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to convince someone they were wrong about something?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Revolut

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Revolut (London, England).

Interview

Interview with CEO and an analyst. Questions followed CV experience. I got the impression that they wanted a balance between strong communication and highly technical people. Some statistics-based questions but nothing difficult.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Revolut (London, England) in September 2015.

Interview

Emailed generic jobs email. Got invited to Interview with CEO next day. Got offered the job immediately after interview. Overall interview process was extremely quick. One of the reasons I chose this company over other offers.

Interview Questions

• Explain to me most technical problem you solved.
      Show me how you would design a function that produces N Factorial
      Competency Questions   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.