Revolut Operations Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Revolut Operations Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Revolut

3.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Revolut (London, England) in January 2019.

Interview

Terrible interview experience - one of the worse I've had! I was interviewed by both a senior operations manager and also the VP of operations, Alan Chang. They were both very unprepared. The senior operations manager hadn't even read my CV and as he entered the room told him to give him a minute while he gets it up on his phone. Questions were asked completely off the fly and he was very uninterested - spent most of the time actually looking at his phone. The interview with Alan Chang was just as bad. Clearly very uninterested and constantly cut me off as I responded to questions. It was conducted over google hangouts and he was leaning back on his chair drinking his can of coke. Completely unprofessional. Asked him what the development path of the role was and his response was it depends, there isn't one. Then asked him what are some of the typical projects I can expect to work on. Again the response was a simple "it can be anything".

All in all, a very bad experience which is most likely to reflect the bad culture that is constantly talked about in the media.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the most difficult problem you have solved   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Revolut

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Revolut (London, England) in October 2018.

Interview

Had four interviews/meeting, one with HR and the other ones with junior and senior members of the team, both on-site and via video calls. All interviews were fairly similar and focused on behavioural questions and problem-solving approaches.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult technical problem you have solved.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Revolut (London, England) in September 2018.

Interview

You speak all the way up. Each interview is 30mins. Received an assignment with a week duration on the 2nd stage, and had two more after that. Video conference, scheduled in advanced.

Interview Questions

• Data related questions - how do you use data to make decisions, why do you make those decisions, alternative to those decisions. Did those decisions achieve set goals.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Revolut (London, England) in July 2018.

Interview

Poor, unorganized , inefficient. 20 mins late to the interview, along with the interviewer not having read my CV previously. Role was misleading, for a completely different area in which no one in finance would openly want to work within.... COMPLIANCE. No understanding nfrom interviewer, on what compliance rules actually were for banking.

Interview Questions

• Why engineers shouldn't just develop without any interaction with users, then tried to sell why analysis and understanding of requirements is not needed.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Revolut (London, England) in April 2018.

Interview

Grilled on my problem solving abilities. They were keen to know about how I use my skills to solve technical problems. They also want to see how ambitious I was and tested my ability to persuade people.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the most difficult problem you have sold.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.