Revolut Operations Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Revolut Operations Interview Questions

Interviews at Revolut

3.5

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Revolut.

Interview

First I received a logical test (60 min) including different brainteasers and logical tasks with many calculations required. The second round was a case study about a real problem they have had (data analysis) to prepare for one week and send back.

Interview Questions

• Unfortunately, I didn't meet all the case study requirements and didn't proceed to the next 2 rounds (interviews with manager)   Answer Question

Revolut Response

6 Mar 2020 – Stronger Together

Thanks for giving us a review of your experience. We appreciate your time in giving us your honest thoughts. While it didn’t work out this time, we’re still hiring - so check back to our open positions here on Glassdoor, and also on our careers page!

Other Interview Reviews for Revolut

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Revolut.

Interview

Online aptitude test with a variety of trick and straight forward questions.
    Then there was an HR screening interview. General questions were asked in this interview.
    Finally one on one interviews with various senior members of the team with a variety of tricky questions.

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Revolut in June 2019.

Interview

Phone screen followed by an aptitude test on HackerRank and a data analysis take home case study.

Having to take 2 tests requiring a lot of personal input was a lot to ask up front before I even knew if the role or company was something I wanted to be a part of.

Interview Questions

• Pitch Revolut to a friend in 2-3 sentences (during the HackerRank test)   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Revolut (London, England).

Interview

AVOID. One of the worst interview experiences ever. The interviewer was late to the interview by almost 1 hour and came across as rude during the interview. He then told me I have just 2 minutes to go over my 4+ years of experience which was absolutely bizarre and he seemed rushed off his feet.

Was asked, "Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?" Each question and reply from the interviewer was very condescending and definitely would not want to work for someone like that.

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Revolut.

Interview

Thorough. They really want to understand you as a person and your skills. First phone call with Ops Manager, then on-site at canary wharf with two Managers and final interview with Head of Operations.

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Revolut.

Interview

Had a Skype interview for an operations position, the interviewer came across as rude and stingy. To be honest I don't think I would like to work for someone like that. Interview questions were average, but like I said the interviewer came across very rude and unprofessional. I had many interviews before and this was the first time where I was about to hang up.

Operations Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Revolut in February 2016.

Interview

I have two different interviews: Skype interview for about 30 minutes and onside interview for 60 minutes with brain teasers. Questions were with average difficulty and I advice to look through some brain teasers before you go to onside interview.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Revolut (London, England) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was a 1-hour F2F interview with the CEO. The turn around time from application to interview request was 5 minutes. The interview was arranged for the next day. The offer was made immediately after the interview. The speed in execution is still embedded in the Revolut culture today.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.