Revolut Senior Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Revolut Senior Operations Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Revolut

3.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Revolut (London, England) in February 2020.

Interview

First round - timed test
Second rounds- KYC case study (you get a week to finish this)
Third round (video call)- Interview with another Operations manager in the same level
Final round (video call)- interview with hiring manager (Presentation)

I have interviewd with many tech companies, so I can say this with certainty - Revolut has the worst hiring process. First and foremost I had no call with reruiter there was a direct email to give both the test(no discussion about the role, team, salary etc) and you really get to have first human interation after finishing two tests. The guy who interviewed me showed by 10 mins late , did not apologize and had no training in how to interview someone. Throughout the interview I did not understand where this interview was going. When I asked him questions on Revolut- none of his answers really made me excited about the role or the company. Plus, if it is a video call and you keep your video off then what is the point? By some miracle I graduated to final round. Not sure why even final round was on video call but the hiring manager did not show up. This whole process has been a complete waste of time.

Interview Questions

• basic questions on revolut, math questions then case study that would require Python knowledge and finally questions on your background   Answer Question

Revolut Response

7 Feb 2020 – Stronger Together

Thank you for taking the time to give us your honest feedback about your recruitment experience. We have been reviewing our communications and processes to ensure that our candidates feel informed and valued throughout. This time, the process fell short of our expectations. We have launched a new set of email templates that properly explains each recruitment process and we are reviewing our hiring process for this department to provide future candidates with a better experience. The interview process that you have described falls short of the standards that we expect at Revolut, and is not representative of our processes. We have an interviewer monitoring and evaluation process where we provide our interviewers support, training, and feedback on individual interviews.We would urge you to complete the interviewer surveys so that your feedback can help our interviewers improve.

Other Interview Reviews for Revolut

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Revolut (London, England) in February 2020.

Interview

Interview round 1

Analytical test (home test) : difficulty level Medium
    Round 2:
    HR catch up : Over call and asked about the experience .
    Why Revolut
    How can you help Revolut with your experience.

Round 3:
    Home assessment

Interview Questions

• Why Revolut
      How can you help Revolut with your experience.

Round 3:
      Home assessment regarding the KYC on boarding   1 Answer

Senior Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Revolut (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2019.

Interview

Efficient, professional. Communication with HR was prompt, polite, and professional. Home assignment, though difficult, is an avenue where one can showcase one's strength. Had three one on one interview via google hangout.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Revolut (London, England) in September 2019.

Interview

Protracted and frustrating process. A series of interviews and home tasks stretched out over 3 months culminations in a blunt email saying application to be taken no further. No feedback whatsoever on why.

Interview Questions

• Why Revolut?
      How would your manager have rated you?
      What would you do in 1st 100 days?
      What were your KPIs and how did you perform against them?   Answer Question

Revolut Response

3 Mar 2020 – Stronger Together

We appreciate your honest feedback. Thank you for taking the time to let us know. We want to assure you that your experience is not representative of our company values and that we will make sure that your comments are passed on to the Recruitment team so that they can review their processes. Feedback is an important part of the recruitment process, and we encourage all our recruiters to liaise with everyone involved to contribute to letting a candidate know what they did well and in which areas we didn’t align with candidates. We urge you to provide feedback through the Candidate Experience survey that we send out so that we can pass your feedback through our internal mechanisms as well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Revolut (London, England) in November 2018.

Interview

Initial video interview to begin with.
    This was followed by a written and open-ended case study where lots of data was provided - I had 1 week to answer and submit it.
    After the case study was accepted there was an in-person interview with a Senior Operations Manager. I was rejected at this stage.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.